The 1emulation horror story!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PS. I bet Agozer did it.  B)

Shhhh!!!!Shhh!!! WTF are you doing man?! Don't blurt it out in the open like that. :lol:

Wow, it hurt my eyes just to read what you said, Agozer :P

hahaha no one ever suspects me............. :P

madienmasher Did It!!!!

And It's Pretty Goods Story The Suspense Is Killing Me Too. Oh ANd Happi Birthday(Just Guessing)!

Edited by 666Ghost

Chapter III:

Blue_Line fought back a yawn as he started his tenth consecutive hour of reading though the 1emulation forums. The boys at the office had still yet to manage to log in to N3wbie81's account, so the fatal text of the PM was still yet to be revealed. Of course, he could access that account at any time with the help of the forum's owner, Gamecop, but before he could do that he would have to eliminate Gamecop from the list of suspects; and that wasn't something he was willing to do just yet. Blue_Line had been unable to eliminate anyone.

Blue_Line impatiently called the office.

"Yeah it's me," he said. "Are you in yet?"

He listened in for 30 seconds, then impatiently slammed the phone down. Damn, they still couldn't get in. Apparently it was because Gamecop was running at least 10 different firewalls - could that perhaps be because Gamecop had something to hide?

No, there was no evidence that the firewalls had been installed recently, so for all he knew, the site had always been this heavily protected. He sighed and scribbled down his suspicion in his notebook anyway. That was all this case seemed to have so far - ambiguous and contradictory clues that left him more confused than he had been before he uncovered them.

Sighing again, Blue_Line decided to take a break from reading the forums, to take a look at the multitude of irc chatlogs the goons from his office had managed to uncover from N3wbie81's computer. He should be thankful for the fact that n3wbie81 saved all his chatlogs. It provided him with a lot more evidence. But it meant he had to face the daunting task of reading through hundreds and hundreds of pages worth of logs. And from what he'd read so far, he hadn't come any closer to narrowing down the killer. In fact, he'd only been able to find more suspects.

He had his suspicions about a user who seemed to be on the 1emulation irc channel fairly constantly - a user who often called him self "the wizard". It had taken him a while to realise that the multitude of names appearing on his chatlogs with [LNI] in front of him were all the same user - a user who posted on 1emulation under the name K'dash. Blue_Line liked to be able to summarise his suspects' motives with a single word, which always appeared just after their names in his notebook - next to K'dash's name was written the word, "jealousy".

It seemed strange that anyone could be jealous of someone like n3wbie81, but he could see that K'dash really enjoyed being the first with, and reporting, video-game related news on 1emulation. The ne3wbie, probably applying the same seemingly limitless reserves of free time he used to post at 1emulation to searhing for video game news, often had several pieces of information that k'dash had not yet discovered. It seemed n3wbie81 enjoyed taunting k'dash in just about every thread k'dash started by one-upping him with juicy pieces of information. It clearly angered k'dash, and he had started flaming the n3wbie to anyone who would listen on the irc channel, any time n3wbie81 wasn't logged on.

Then there was Weirdzangiege. The n3wbie, through either blind ignorance or a desire to annoy, persisted in calling Weirdzangiege German, despite the number of times Weirdzangiege insisted he wasn't. Every time N3wbie81 greeted Weirdzangiege on the irc channel, he would say "gutten tag"; he would persistently quiz Weirdzangiege about Oktoberfest; and he would constantly ask Weirdzangiege, "So what's the weather like in Germany?"

The rest of his messages on the irc channel seemed to consist of posting constant spoilers for the tv show, "Neighbours" (which really seemed to annoy Ash_Crimson), and expounding that all forms of soccer, especially the European leagues "sucks donkey balls", which more than once seemed to put taratata's nose out of allignment.

The irc chat logs also seemed to indicate chatroom moderator Disoblige as a suspect, due to the sheer number of times disoblige had kicked n3wbie81 off the chatroom, and the sheer variety of fish that disoblige had slapped n3wbie81 with in the intervals between those kicks.

Blue_Line jumped out of his chair, stalked over to his kitchen and made himself his twelfth cup of coffee for the day. This, he thought to himself as he filled up the kettle, was going to be a LONG case.

First Chapter IS Till the Best To Muc hReading Here For Me.

EDIT: But I Stil lEnjoyed, My Eyes Of Corse Didn't. ;)

Edited by 666Ghost

classic stuff. heheh. can't wait for the next installment!