What is the Worst time you fell asleep?

Diso

Well mine is when I only got 2 hours sleep. The gym in Zero hour woke me up a little. I almost fell asleep during 2nd hour which was orchestra. so Yea I almost dropped an expensive instrument.

So...Whats urs..

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've fallen asleep multiple times during seminar with the teacher staring right at me. Seminar is a bad thing to fall asleep in since important Biology department people come by and spy on us. Bastards.

I've fallen asleep multiple times during seminar with the teacher staring right at me. Seminar is a bad thing to fall asleep in since important Biology department people come by and spy on us. Bastards.

dude....Biology is just crying to fall asleep in. I fell asleep in Bio almost every day and still came out with decent grades.

I don't remember too clearly, but I once fell as sleep during history class when we were watching a documentary about WWII. Apparently, the teacher didn't notice anything and the girl sitting behind me was kind enough to tell me that after I woke up...the documentary had just ended. :flame:

Hmm. I've slept in class before, being the back owns.

BUT, the worst time would be in Bio class, I was sleeping in the back and no body knew until the end of class. I got a detention :flame:

Hmm. I've slept in class before, being the back owns.

BUT, the worst time would be in Bio class, I was sleeping in the back and no body knew until the end of class. I got  a detention :flame:

I never got a detention. My bio teacher was all, "As long as you get good grades and don't disrupt the class, I don't care what you're doing"

My friend in back was making paper airplanes and I was usually sleeping a lot.

It was a cool class

dude....Biology is just crying to fall asleep in. I fell asleep in Bio almost every day and still came out with decent grades.

I wish seminar was an easy class. It's a whole bunch of advanced crap. But you just have to read later and it all falls in place so its all good. It's more of a suck up class than anything.

disoblige, i'm a violinist, so i've got all sorts of embarrasing orchestra-sleep stories...

maybe 4 years ago in high school i got coerced into doing the pit orchestra for our school musical. Let me tell you it's hell, because the drama bitchez make you practice for 7 hours straight on weeknights followed by 6 performances in 5 days. During the last performance, our percussionist fell asleep and dropped his entire cymbal set during a big monologue, ruining the scene.

as for me, i had been studying so hard i once conked out while on the phone with my mom and had to endure "are you drinking" or "are you on drugs" questions for two weeks.

Back when I just didn't sleep much, it wasn't unusual for me to fall asleep in a vehicle, in a chair (including my computer chair, while I was talking to people on AIM).

During my freshman year of high school, I always went to sleep during my Physical Science class. However, I already knew all the material, so it wasn't a big deal. I got a steady stream of As and Bs, and I even laughed about my old habits with that same teacher a couple of years later, when I had him for Psychology.

disoblige, i'm a violinist, so i've got all sorts of embarrasing orchestra-sleep stories...

maybe 4 years ago in high school i got coerced into doing the pit orchestra for our school musical.  Let me tell you it's hell, because the drama bitchez make you practice for 7 hours straight on weeknights followed by 6 performances in 5 days.  During the last performance, our percussionist fell asleep and dropped his entire cymbal set during a big monologue, ruining the scene. 

as for me, i had been studying so hard i once conked out while on the phone with my mom and had to endure "are you drinking" or "are you on drugs" questions for two weeks.

Lmao. Falling asleep during a play. Well, I didn't join pit for those reasons. It screws up the sleep cycle so much :P

I'm not sure how some people stand it though.

Well Mine Isn't As Bad As darkmage479's Percussionist But, I Didn't Get Any Sleep The That Night, I Was Going To Make It Without Sleep While At School(Last Year), I Screwed Up And Fell Asleep About 20 Mins Before School Got Out, So My Teacher And The Kids Thought It Would Be Funny To Make The Clock So That It Would Look Like I Slept 15mins After Class. My Teacher Then Woke Me Up And Told Me That The Vans Left(My School Gets Vans To Take Us To School/ Home). I Walked Out The Room And ALL The Kids Started Laughing.

I Then Figured Out That I Have About 7 Mins Left Of School, After Looking At My Watch. The Whole Thing Was, Pretty Imbarising.

Edited by 666Ghost