Diso

i fell asleep while i was walking home and triped, good that i landed on grass

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i fell asleep while i was walking home and triped, good that i landed on grass

Ok...Even I can't do that. How can one fall asleep while walking?

i think it's a family thing cuz sometime my sister does that too but she can walk while she's sleeping

i think it's a family thing cuz sometime my sister does that too but she can walk while she's sleeping

Have your family been diagnosed to have early stages of narcolepsy?

What ???? B)

What ???? B)

Narcolepsy is a condition whereby you sometimes cannot control when you fall asleep. Falling asleep when walking would be the perfect example of what happens to narcoleptics. Perhaps you should see a doctor?

i think it's becuz we always stay up late but i'll ask my mom about it

Edited by Ryuken

What ???? B)

Narcolepsy is a condition whereby you sometimes cannot control when you fall asleep. Falling asleep when walking would be the perfect example of what happens to narcoleptics. Perhaps you should see a doctor?

II onece saw this documentary about narcolepsy...It's pretty weird to watch this lady just doze off in the middle of an interview...

i think it's becuz we always stay up late but i'll ask my mom about it

It's probably not because you were up late. There is no way to get that tired that quickly while walking for your brain to fall asleep. The only plausible explaination is narcolepsly. And if its in the family, then that makes the case even stronger since its genetic.

What ???? B)

II onece saw this documentary about narcolepsy...It's pretty weird to watch this lady just doze off in the middle of an interview...

I learned about narcolepsy in anime called Azumanga Daioh (which is funny as hell imo) from a girl named Osaka.