Interview with THQ on Smackdown Vs Raw PS2 game

L.S.D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one I can think of is Tajiri :\

Then again I stopped watching the true garbag wrestling that is known as the WWE.

There's no need to quote the entire picture post.  :D

EDIT: And those character models look fantastic.

When you are busy you don't really have time ot edit out all the pics out of the quote. What the hell is the big deal anyways. About the martial arts in it they at times add in martial arts moves for you to select when you create your char. I just hope they have alot more than usual.

There's no need to quote the entire picture post.  :D

When you are busy you don't really have time ot edit out all the pics out of the quote. What the hell is the big deal anyways. About the martial arts in it they at times add in martial arts moves for you to select when you create your char. I just hope they have alot more than usual.

Having all those pics load at the same time makes the page slower, even if one has a broadband connection...and you have to scroll down too much to see the actual reply.

There's no need to quote the entire picture post.  :lol:

Having all those pics load at the same time makes the page slower, even if one has a broadband connection...and you have to scroll down too much to see the actual reply.

Damn fatal, do you have to annoy everybody? Couldn't you have left permenantly? :D:)

The new Undertaker keeps reminding me of Walker Texas Ranger and everytime I watch his intro I keep hearing that WTR tune in my head.

At least Kane won't look so damn stupid now. And his Finger Eleven song is now in. w00t! I also wouldn't mind his old song to still be in it.

Mmmm, Stacey.

THQ and Yukes need to make a TNA game.

I agree.

We need the 6 sided ring in a video game that doesn't relate to a certain other game with "Fighting" and "Ulitiment" in it's title.