The Buried Secert of M. Night Shyamalan

Just saw the documentary on the sci fi channel....and all i had to say was.. ;) well for those who didnt watch it, teh sci fi channel was suppose to make a documentary about Night...but ppl who were suppose to make the documentary realizes something about Night...well the whole point of the documentary was that all the movies that M. Night Shyamanla made, (Unbreakable, Signs, The Sixth Sense, Book of Shadows(?)(Johny Depp movie), and the upcoming movie..The Village was basically a autobiography of himself. Well the whole documentary was pretty cool...some of it could be really true or he tried a good job trying to promote his upcoming movie. Who else watched this?? Maybe someone can explain more about it....

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX

The 6th Sense was ok, but kinda boring

Unbreakable, however, almost put me to sleep. After that I just stopped watching Shyamalan's movies. I think a few other ppl stopped too after seeing the last one, but now he's coming up with a marketing gimmick saying that the movies linked together are autobiographical of his own life.