How did you find 1Emulation.com?

Well I found 1emulation.com when I was searching for the svc chaos rom in yahoo...and then i found da rom and the site as well....how about you guys?

haha exactly the same for me. just that i wasnt lookin for the rom, or even thought that the rom was possible. i was jus lookin for somethin to read haha. came by here, and i saw the thread, svc rom, i nearly jizzed haha. on that night, i spent all night tryin to get that rom to work, and i didnt kno how to work with kawaks or anythin so here i am. my first forum...=)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was GC's right hand, helping him throughout the times we struggle when the site was emulforums way back then, and after we had reach that point where emulforums was about to end, GC and I was thinking of a new name for the site, so he came forth with the name 1Emulation, next thing you know, I'm there :blink:

i was trying to get MUGEN to workr and found this site and then i was looking for svc chaos rom so i registered and started posting.

I was looking up xbox emulation and stumbled onto the xbox forum. from there I creeped over to current affairs. ya know I have never been to the main site.... heheh is there anything there?

I was looking up xbox emulation and stumbled onto the xbox forum. from there I creeped over to current affairs. ya know I have never been to the main site.... heheh is there anything there?

Is there a main site? :D I always thought the forum IS the main site?? :)

Is there a main site? :D I always thought the forum IS the main site?? :D

i did too :)

I had been eyeballing this board for god knows how long (I think almost a year) before I finally decided to join. I thank emsley for helping me out back then.