1Emulation Conspiracies *joke*

Diso

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe one of us should just start our own anime board, eh?

We could link to 1emu and vv.

I'll start it, it'll be called FLCLisbetterthanyou.com.  Any objections?

I was thinking of making an emulation website called 2emulation.com: The Bastard Son of 1emulation. :lol:

1. Evil Eyes

Though It seems like 1Emulation.com Is short handed, there are powerful eyes watching our every move. The admins of 1emulation are constantly checking though they don't really bother to post so you are not aware of the presense. Spooky no?

As for those 'evil eyes', I have already been 'rumbled' in the irc room :)

I'm watching yoo :lol:

Maybe one of us should just start our own anime board, eh?

We could link to 1emu and vv.

I'll start it, it'll be called FLCLisbetterthanyou.com.  Any objections?

I was thinking of making an emulation website called 2emulation.com: The Bastard Son of 1emulation. :lol:

OMG!

It's 2cha..I mean 2Emulation.

(Ash will get this :))

Theres are many unnatural and strange things that happen on this website. Here is the list of the impossible.

1. Evil Eyes

Though It seems like 1Emulation.com Is short handed, there are powerful eyes watching our every move. The admins of 1emulation are constantly checking though they don't really bother to post so you are not aware of the presense. Spooky no?

2. Hooked Users

People can't seem to leave 1emulation. Many people have tried but they keep wandering back unless they were banned. I myself tried to stop posting for a while but found my self posting the next day. Fatal Rose was also pulled in. Perhaps there is a 1emulation tracking signal that corresponds to the virus that activates a tractor beam that makes our computer open up the 1emulation website.

3.  Post Counts?

There are many grudges and off topics in 1Emulation. Though it seems like senseless bickering and another way to get post counts, there is a reason to why they do it. These people such as Agozer and Gryphonklaw want us to believe that they are trying to get their post count up so Gamecop would recognize them and make them mods. However, they are really spies from another forums mapping out every detail of 1Emulation and plotting the hacking.

4. Interactiveness?

It would seem Strange that many of the interactivity of 1emulation suddenly shot up. When the servers started, many people were excited and got into it, but the levels shot down after an extended period of time. And now, The interactiveness shot up again. What really happened during the low time of the interactivity? Maybe its because drugs were injected into members so they would feel obligated to do something?

5. Anime Wave...Stage One

When you look into many of the top elite profiles, you would see many anime pictures. Mainly, the users of 1emulation including K'dash and Magnis include pictures from the Naruto Series. They even took the liberty of giving titles to themselves such as Hokage and Jounin. Will the anime wave complete its invasion? And thats only the first part of it...

6. No Low-Tier Users Allowed...

Many users have animated gifs in their profiles. Its not a big problem because everyone likes to do it. It makes profiles lively and exciting. However, people started adding high quality pictures such as Fatalrose and his Jacky Bryant 3d picture, or Magnis with his multiple anime pictures. Many people would think these would be cool, but what are they really doing? This is what they are doing. Those pictures are preventing potential users of 1emulation that have bad computers from accessing 1emulation. When these users see these pictures, their video card can't handle and it explodes....

7 Have you seen me?

The beloved administrator and creator of 1emulation.com, Gamecop, has been busy working on improving 1emulation.com. Gamecop's true identity is unknown. We do not have suffiencient permission to give you readers information about Gamecop, but we can tell you some of his habits. He is known to be obssessed with something and he never answers your IMs because he is busy. He is also very private about his life and puts up 4 firewalls on his computer so no one can hack into it. Why does he hide from us? Soon, a bounty will be put upon his head and many users from 1emulation will go after it since they feel they sort of know him best. If anyone has information on this mysterious owner, contact us at Gov@Gov.Gov

8. Who is your favorite Person in 1Emulation?..

When there are no topics to be posted in, people create topics such as, "Who is your favorite character in SF/KOF/etc?" or they do a versus thread such as "Ryu vs Kyo..Who will win". The truth is, no one cares and these topics are biased due to everyone's opinion. So why do people keep making threads like these. Is it because they are unoriginal and can't think of anything for themselves, or are they following the "Agozer and Gryphonklaw" route and trying to get as many posts as they can...? What is the answer to this conspiracy? The truth is here. We find out that people feel attached to their "Fanboy/Fangirl" part of their brain and that part takes control on the human brain. When People play video games and their eyes are glued to the screen, the game companies are actually hypnotizing the people and inserting psychic probes into our minds. Thus, these probes activate and it is what prods the urges to make these topics. GG Capcom, SnK, Konami..We are watching you.

9. Useless Posts

There are a great amount of crappy posts on 1emulation.com. The truth is, the community of 1emulation are too lazy to figure out how to spell words correctly and at their full length. Also, their brain doesn't want to think making the users type whatever they pull out of their butthole. However, these posts make up 90% of the forums here. The other 9.7% are requests filled by leechers. Otherwise, 1emulation would have gotten a better start at the internet and emulation world rather than people talking about how cool a broomhair looks like or if turkeys are in fashion.

10. Anime wave. Stage Two

As We have told you before, the users of 1emulation are flooding the forums with anime pictures and anime titles. Whats next you ask? Anime flash movies? No, that is not it. 1 Year and 5 months ago, The users of 1emulation asked for an anime forum. However, Gamecop turned them down because he felt there were too many forums. So the anime fans had to continue to post their rants in the Current Affairs section. So How does this all fit in with Stage two? The Anime Part of the 1Emulation community are planning to flood a forum with useless posts that still correlate with the forums itself so it is not considered with spam. They hope that soon, Gamecop will be forced to delete that forums, and that they can put up an anime forums in its place...

11. Inappropriate Users...Part one

Now, when we look at the community of 1emulation.com, we think it's just a bunch of weird, but friendly people. However, that is where we are wrong. It is true that 1emulation isn't the usual batch of users on a emulation forums. They are nice enough to try to answer everyone's request without resorting to the infamous google search. That is not the secret side of the users on 1emulation.com. If you look closely as some of the topics, you see a lot of hidden flames to politics, and you would find our users like to talk about sex a lot. The forums are just not where they talk about it. The DC++ channel and the IRC channel are still hidden places where users can talk about sex and pron and illegal drugs freely since there are no filters there, and the owners of those channels don't really care at all. Users of 1emulation are also free enough to use AOL instant messenger and MSN and ICQ...So when you look at a user of 1emulation.com, think of what else he/she is thinking about besides just being nice to you...

12. Inappropriate Users...Part Two

This time, we are looking at the other side of the users of 1emulation...the users themselves. The users of 1emulation are strange enough...each with their own separate personalities. We have a Martial Arts Artist, A Seinfield Fanboy, A Guy that has been banned more times than anyone else but still exists, Loners, and many others. Now you would think 1emulation is an interesting place to be because of these different people interacting on a community, but no it's not. What you see is a gathering place for freaks and others. 1Emulation is actually a beacon for strange people so they can interact with each other where they can't fit in anywhere else. However, we don't know what is going to happen when everyone gets there...

Ok Please note this is a Joke topic. Its kind of gripes but eh it works without offending anyone. I'll add more later

dang babe, you need a juice?

typing all this shi* :lol:

not feeling so fresh?

i hope you know that SHAVING YOUR "PUBLIC" HAIR WILL NOT RID YOU OF CRAB INFESTATION...

1. Evil Eyes

As for those 'evil eyes', I have already been 'rumbled' in the irc room :(

I'm watching yoo :(

Relax, buddy, we were just messing with you! :lol:

and then there is a guy with a horrendus avatar!

No kidding, it freaks me out!

Edited by random guy

Maybe you should talk about how threads seem to be closing magically without any inappropriateness. I mean, I can kind of understand Emsley's thread if it had dirty pictures (never got to see it) - but what the hell happened to the 'I have a headache" thread? It seems to have been closed without warning OR any posts from any admin. WTF?????

Maybe you should talk about how threads seem to be closing magically without any inappropriateness. I mean, I can kind of understand Emsley's thread if it had dirty pictures (never got to see it) - but what the hell happened to the 'I have a headache" thread? It seems to have been closed without warning OR any posts from any admin. WTF?????

Because it went off topic I think.

Because it went off topic I think.

Perhaps...but usually someone at least posts to tell us WHY a thread gets closed