Moderator..global?

The administrator generally has to make you one.

Although some forums have the option of post counts making you increase rank as far as moderation.

But as far as I know this forum does not use this feature.

I hope this helps you understand how a moderator is made.

hm. thanks teamplayer. yea i sorta get it

Rumor has it If you donate enough...You can be a mod.

Just be nice to everyone and try to find a way to help others...besides flaming them. Try not to go off topic and just have fun. Don't answer every request with DC++ or bt, try to find a link to the rom first ;)

Rumor has it If you donate enough...You can be a mod.

Just be nice to everyone and try to find a way to help others...besides flaming them. Try not to go off topic and just have fun. Don't answer every request with DC++ or bt, try to find a link to the rom first :)

Hmm...I guess I'll never be a mod or admin then if those are the criteria. ;) I enjoy a good flame, I tend to go off-topic, and most of answers now are DC++ (well the guys run the hub for a reason ;) ) and BT, but I've added a new site to my repetoire, http://www.emulationlinks.tk. :D

not sure if i should be putting this up here or not..but what does ambassador do?.. representing his or her country?...

and whats validating/??.. thanks in advance  ;)

Ambassador is waht you states. But he/she is representing their forums.

What we have is called the GemCom Alliance (Sounds cool But it is really called mencom)

Its just a band of forums aka 1emu, Anarchy, Havoc. I think Miskie hosts the server and stuff like that.

I'm not clear on what they really do but they just report to us if someone is causing a problem.

And validating is people who register but still need to validate their email address cookie

not sure if i should be putting this up here or not..but what does ambassador do?.. representing his or her country?...

and whats validating/??.. thanks in advance  ;)

the Ambassador rank is represent as the network members of GemCom, a network associated with friends lead to partnership and the network consist of the following members:

Chaos Forums lead by miskie

1Emulation lead by gamecop

Anarchy forums lead by STUFF

Havoc forums lead by ryder

as for the rank, if you must know, its pretty much global moderator status, and every member in it recieve in each other's forum.

and btw... there has been the exact same thread explaining about earning moderatorship already.

and btw... there has been the exact same thread explaining about earning moderatorship already.

And Thats why a lot of people shun themselves from getting modship.

Its called the search button ;)