Vote For Me At Hot Or Not

you are all sick

What? We can't rate how attractive a man is? If you are too insecure to do that, then you must be insecure about your own self, and sexuality.

Anyway, I gave him a 9/10. Rarrrrr! :D

Oh, and I got a 23% on the gay test. I should loosen up so the ladies will like me more? Weird. I am getting ladies as we speak. :(

Anon.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on fellas, you dont have to be gay, just give me a 10, plus yall are supposed to be "sooo" opened minded so you wouldn't mind giving me 10. Give me 10

I need a better photo, but looking at it so far makes me think you're

TALL, and in good shape

soo i'm looking @ a 7 so far *nod*

I gave you a ten...

I am not gay or anything, i just figured thats what you wanted...

take the gay test...

I got 33% i was told to loosen up...

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/.../gayometer.html

This Is My Score

WORD.txt

oh my goodness!! :D

*swinger lifestyle*

you are all sick

What? We can't rate how attractive a man is? If you are too insecure to do that, then you must be insecure about your own self, and sexuality.

Anyway, I gave him a 9/10. Rarrrrr! :lol:

Oh, and I got a 23% on the gay test. I should loosen up so the ladies will like me more? Weird. I am getting ladies as we speak. :lol:

Anon.

hehehe too insecure mwa hahaha, sorry, it sounds funny

anyway i am sure about big breasts, love em :lol:

Come on fellas, you dont have to be gay, just give me a 10, plus yall are supposed to be "sooo" opened minded so you wouldn't mind giving me 10. Give me 10

I need a better photo, but looking at it so far makes me think you're

TALL, and in good shape

soo i'm looking @ a 7 so far *nod*

Well I am 5'10, im taller than most people but not all. A 7 coming from a swinger guy must mean something so i'll just keep that in mind, and yeah that pix is horrible, I need to get my friend to scan me a good version.

Oh yeah I just checked my score and so far I got a 8.3 and "im hotter than 81% on the site". Wtf? I'm an ugly mofo, how can I get an 8.3? so far people have pretty much given me a 5 or a 6 and it's even between the 8,9,10 and a couple in the 1,2,3 and for some reason there seems to be one vote on the 7, I wonder where that came from :lol:. Thanks, and tell your friends to vote for me too.

Edited by Cominus

Where is that stupis azz ramdom guy anywayz? Dat foo needz to get hiz azz up in hur and vote for me.

Seeing as you asked so nicely, how can I refuse? Oh wait...like this [does nothing]. Well that was easy. :thumbsup:

And I got 16% on that gay test. I'm too straight, apparently :D