Looking For A Software

I'm glad that speech regocnition and text-2-speech programs/software exist (makes life easier even for one of my friends anyway...but a direct speech translator program? You're asking way too much at this point in time.

The closest thing you can get is possibly entering speech as text, let some program translate it and then another program does the Text-2-Speech.

I'm glad that speech regocnition and text-2-speech programs/software exist (makes life easier even for one of my friends anyway...but a direct speech translator program? You're asking way too much at this point in time.

The closest thing you can get is possibly entering speech as text, let some program translate it and then another program does the Text-2-Speech.

What software for the texts?

that is not much likely to happen, the only waywould be to use a program to transform voice into text and then translate that text into english but even that way, with the errors in each step the final text will be near to senseless

that is not much  likely to happen, the only waywould be to  use a program to transform voice into text and then translate that text into english but even that way, with the errors in each step the final text will  be near to  senseless

true, i just got El Gladiador (Gaiking) but is all in jap, better that than nothing

that is not much  likely to happen, the only waywould be to  use a program to transform voice into text and then translate that text into english but even that way, with the errors in each step the final text will  be near to  senseless

true, i just got El Gladiador (Gaiking) but is all in jap, better that than nothing

if it's a video game or something you can probably go to gamefaqs and find translations there, no?