Looking For A Software

that is not much  likely to happen, the only waywould be to  use a program to transform voice into text and then translate that text into english but even that way, with the errors in each step the final text will  be near to  senseless

true, i just got El Gladiador (Gaiking) but is all in jap, better that than nothing

if it's a video game or something you can probably go to gamefaqs and find translations there, no?

I someone needs translation to a game, he/she/ it heads over to http://donut.parodius.com

that is not much  likely to happen, the only waywould be to  use a program to transform voice into text and then translate that text into english but even that way, with the errors in each step the final text will  be near to  senseless

true, i just got El Gladiador (Gaiking) but is all in jap, better that than nothing

if it's a video game or something you can probably go to gamefaqs and find translations there, no?

It's a video.

I someone needs translation to a game, he/she/ it heads over to http://donut.parodius.com

You're sounding more and more like Hannibal Lecter from the Silence of The Lambs series every day now...it's starting to freak me out.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again"

Edit: I just remembered, that quote wasn't by Hanibal Lecter, but from Buffalow Bill or whatever they called him (the one making a woman-suit)

Edited by random guy

You're sounding more and more like Hannibal Lecter from the Silence of The Lambs series every day now...it's starting to freak me out.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again"

ROFLMAO. Well, I've always had this feling that I'm different from others. :unsure: