5 Crappy Movies That Everyone Loves.

Skythe

Man, that Tom Clany Generator owns.

For once, I actually honestly agree with maddox.

I found that Maddox's arguement for "Braveheart" not being good is one of the worst. Ever.

"Uhh... It sucked because Mel Gibson was fat! Oh, and I don't like cinematography! :lol:" - Maddox

I found that simply retarded.

The rest of the things were accurate.

Anon.

Edited by AntiWinner22

The sad thing is that there's more than a dozen crappy Maddox plagiarists out there.

Well, that is quite easy to do. All you have to do is get an idiot with an opinion to go on a tangent for a good while on an internet site. TADA! Maddox clone!

Anon.

Uhh, yes that was my point. :lol:

I found that Maddox's arguement for "Braveheart" not being good is one of the worst. Ever.

"Uhh... It sucked because Mel Gibson was fat! Oh, and I don't like cinematography! :lol:" - Maddox

I found that simply retarded.

The rest of the things were accurate.

Anon.

No, I thought he made some good points. I for one hate 'shakycam' and the shakycam was especially schitzophrenic during large chunks of braveheart. Maybe to some it gave the impression of being a soldier on the battle-scene - to me it gave the impression of someone staggering through a battle-scene drunk, stoned and on PCP.

He added the 5th movie which wasn't there earlier today. It is quite funny.

About the shaky cam...I think it fits in battle scenes like in Saving Private Ryan and I also like how it was used in City of God. I don't think the shaky cam was a big deal in Braveheart but I just love to look at the extras stabbing and swinging (half-assed stabbing and swinging at) at nothing.