Where Do You Hail From?

Where do you hail from?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hear that the only gaijins they like are the wrestlers :S An those willing to fly over to compete in tournements. Or those who have Japanese parents and live in america.

You're partly right. They love not just the wrestlers, but celebrities in general. And no, even Japanese Americans aren't looked on too favourably either (they're considered traitors by some of those right-wing nutcases).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

................................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................are you japanese?!

last thing I heard is that most ppl in Japan stopped having sex or don't make kids bcuz of them being so self-centered women wan't a carrier, they don't wanna be house wives, men are always stressed with work and so on!!!

last thing about school in Japan i saw was about to desperate teachers learning how to sing and play guitars so that they can make students stop skipping classes!

how pathetic is that?!

i-ie, nihhonjin dewa arimasen. But I've worked in Japan for a short while some time ago.

And you pretty much are on the mark regarding their baby making activities.

they treated you badly while working there?

By those extreme right wing types, yes. But in general, you don't get outright discriminated against by the general public, but once they find out you're not one of them (I'm of Oriental descent, so appearance wise, I blend in quite nicely), they'll give a different vibe. It's worse for gaijin who outright stand out from the crowd.

Yeah, seeing a white guy in a sea of asians is strange...OMG So thats how my uncle feels o_O

Live in Sheffield, England. At University in Hull, England.

Yeah, seeing a white guy in a sea of asians is strange...OMG So thats how my uncle feels o_O

How does your uncle fit in all this?

My uncle(who is white) is married to aunt. And when ever we(they, not me, nor him) talk in tagalog, he just idle because he doesn't understand a damn thing were saying.

My uncle(who is white) is married to aunt. And when ever we(they, not me, nor him) talk in tagalog, he just idle because he doesn't understand a damn thing were saying.

Tagalog? Want to elaborate a bit?

Well, i'm filipino, and thats the language we speak, or atleast, my family from a certain region of the Philipines, speaks.

Tagalog? Want to elaborate a bit?

Haha! Tagalog, on ICQ I put down that I spoke tagalog.

You should make fun of your uncle in tagalog, it'll be fun. :D