Summer Classes

Diso

Well. I'm taking summer classes every monday and wednesday. These classes are computer-type classes at a community college :(

So Basically, I'm taking them at a young age since I'm still in High School.

Classes are:

Intro to Networking and Internet

and

Intro to Office xp

The 2nd one kinda sucks and is boring but I"m mainly taking it so I can take other classes :P

College Classes is kinda boring at times so I can still talk to you guys via IRC if you wonder where I went on mondays and wednesdays :P

I wish I could use the internet while I was in my class. I'm taking a biology class and it's in a lab...so boring. I have to wait till I get a break or go to work before I can get online.

Intro to Office XP sounds like a tough course...I hope you can pass it. :(

90% sure you're not going to learn anything (apart from one or two tidbits) from those classes, but I realise you have to do them to get into other classes, so what can you do? At least they'll be a bludge.

90% sure you're not going to learn anything (apart from one or two tidbits) from those classes, but I realise you have to do them to get into other classes, so what can you do? At least they'll be a bludge.

I'm not learning anything in my summer class, I'm just taking it because I have to. And I want to get my undergraduate degree as fast as possible so I'm taking classes every Intercession (the 3 week breaks between semesters) too. It's crazyness...

I wish I could do those here too, but can't since that stupid budget cut and cause the stupid ass governator screwed colleges over :mrgreen:

Lol! Yea I wish I could take advanced classes over the summer, but nooo Mr. Governator had to ruin it for me and a bunch of other people.