The 1emulation.com Anniversary Gift!

Alpha

Well after so many requests, I decided to bring it back for only 24hrs.

Please read the Warning Message and remember that we don't condone this kind of material and we only brought it back for the sake of the people. I hope you enjoy it! :lol:

»»Click Here!««

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o man, i wasnt around at the time for this "event". what a biitch man haha.

Agozer, GryphonKlaw, random, and the others who had to put up with this "thing", my respect for u guys have gone to another level bc i wouldve just told him to go fist himself if he talked to me that way. u guys STILL tried to help with that ridiculous problem and i applause u for that generosity.

*applause*

anyways, *cheers*, to the future of 1emu. im lookin forward to the day we are all married, and old, and useless and still playin games and talkin about cp3 emulation bc that thing will never happen perfectly haha. :lol: jk :P

o man, i wasnt around at the time for this "event". what a biitch man haha.

Agozer,  GryphonKlaw, random, and the others who had to put up with this "thing", my respect for u guys have gone to another level bc i wouldve just told him to go fist himself if he talked to me that way. u guys STILL tried to help with that ridiculous problem and i applause u for that generosity.

*applause*

anyways, *cheers*, to the future of 1emu. im lookin forward to the day we are all married, and old, and useless and still playin games and talkin about cp3 emulation bc that thing will never happen perfectly haha.  :lol: jk  :P

Thank you thank you. He/she/it was quite a handful but I still had lots of fun with it.

Was that jennyjennyjenny for real? :blink:

I wasn't here either when this happened (or didn't read the right forum), and I just can't believe it. Frost was indeed a genuis compared to "that".

I was seriously convinced that "that" was a joke from a forum member until "that" turned out to be racist (and not even admiting it). What a useless scum...

You guys could have been much further with the insults. Congratulations on not loosing your temper ;)

And Agozer, you really are a saint :lol:

EDIT: I almost forgot: Happy Birthday 1Emulation! :lol::P

Edited by taratata

Oh my god. This is the ownage.

Edit; Oh my god, I can't believe i missed that. Thats a reminder for me to always visit certain threads. Man, that was beautiful.

Edited by K`dash

Someone save this for me please. I beg of you. By the time i get home it will be to late for me to go on my pc. So please someone save this and send it to me tomarrow. PLEASE!

It'll be up for 24 hours...you won't be home in 24 hours? That's a damn long shift...

And I think the highlight of that thread is not JJJ's immaturity, nor Random's persistent and accurate flame-throwering of Jenny (which JJJ deserved all the way), but...

...I think it was the fact that Agozer, whom had been insulted to no end by such a naive and pathetic person, maintained his composure throughout, even trying to help JJJ even after Jenny had insulted him so much.

Well done, Agozer. You have 200 times more self control and self discipline then I have. I would have torn him to shreds if he had said that type of stuff to me. You are a really good bloke, Agozer.