Smokin' Asian Guy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll refrain from the old train just because that video is just so hardcore.

I wish I was that good. Anyone know what game he's playing? I've never seen a game like that in any of the arcades I've been to.

I wish I was that good. Anyone know what game he's playing? I've never seen a game like that in any of the arcades I've been to.

He's probably in some japanese arcade, since you can tell by the colorful arcade machine and the guy talking on the video.

Always stereotypical aren't we?

I guess since my room is in my basement I have no life also?

He's probably in some japanese arcade, since you can tell by the colorful arcade machine and the guy talking on the video.

Well I knew it was Japanese, I'm no moron. I just wanted to know if anyone has seen or played that game anywhere in the States. Probably not since our arcade gaming tastes are a tad bit different.

Always stereotypical aren't we?

I guess since my room is in my basement I have no life also?

thats kool man, ive always found havin a basement for your room to be pretty fun. its like your own apartment and no one can bother u. unless its haunted then forget that...

anyways, i dont think hes a loser, i think thats prettty good. i mean, if i had skills like that, i dont think anyone should dare call me a loser bc i think thats a pretty kool thing to do...

4 words...Can you do that? as for me, i sure cant so i aint gonna bag on the guy hehe :(

The name of the game is Pop 'N' Music.

It has seven colourful buttons for you to mash.

Gamestyle is similiar to Beatmania, minus the turntable.

Edited by L.S.D

4 words...Can you do that? as for me, i sure cant so i aint gonna bag on the guy hehe  :unsure:

Well I can't swallow a whole banana, does that make me a loser?

and k'dash, wtf does living in your parents basement...uh...that actually goes pretty well with your "that 70's show" accent.