Games That U Just Recently Ended

altered beast...took me like 5min. haha

;):lol:

o i didnt mean to sound all cocky or anythin, its jus a very easy game with 5 levels :lol:

EDIT: jus in case if i sounded like that :lol:

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

altered beast...took me like 5min. haha

;):lol:

o i didnt mean to sound all cocky or anythin, its jus a very easy game with 5 levels :lol:

EDIT: jus in case if i sounded like that :lol:

I know :lol:

I still remember that game as it was yesterday, when it was released with the sega genesis, i hope the new one i good as the old one.

I beat Max Payne 2 in a night without cheats when it came out. It is rediculasly short ;) but it was very polished, so props for that.

agreed with you, took me 5 hours to beat it.

No, you know what game is rediculusly short? The Bouncer! I used cheat codes, that weren't really cheat codes(exp points to unlock moves and other stuff) and I ended up beating the games in 1 hour 30min, thats was rediculus, and the game was like fighting force.

That game was suppose to be sick until Sqauresoft interviened with it.

I beat Max Payne 2 in a night without cheats when it came out. It is rediculasly short ;) but it was very polished, so props for that.

No, you know what game is rediculusly short? The Bouncer! I used cheat codes, that weren't really cheat codes(exp points to unlock moves and other stuff) and I ended up beating the games in 1 hour 30min, thats was rediculus, and the game was like fighting force.

Eh? I didn't understand that...Did you mean that the Bouncer was supposed to be hard until Square toned it down or what?

Eh? I didn't understand that...Did you mean that the Bouncer was supposed to be hard until Square toned it down or what?

Sounds like a bunch of new slang. I interpret it to mean that game was going to be good until Squaresoft messed with it. Kind of like how Microsoft flocked up Halo.

Sick?, you mean with brutality? violece?

Edited by lancerx

No ;)

In the original version, it was suppose to be long, lots of inveractive envoirments (theres an old clip of a big brawl and you can do weapon specials, where the main character in The Bouncer does a few kicks and throws a table at a bunch of em, kinda like a rememince of Final Fight.

Oh yeah. i remember, was one of the first ps2 game released, i never finishe cause i got bored, too many movies.

Speaking of early games, was ICQ any good? Wasn't that like the first game?

I beat Max Payne 2 in a night without cheats when it came out. It is rediculasly short :lol: but it was very polished, so props for that.

Oh yeah. i remember, was one of the first ps2 game released, i never finishe cause i got bored, too many movies.

Speaking of early games, was ICQ any good? Wasn't that like the first game?

What the hell are you talking about? The only ICQ I know is a chat program.

Ones of the first games would be Pong, and yes, it's good fun. ;)

Well I'm At School Now And Is To Lazy to read All The Post, So Here's my Games That I've Beaten In The Past 2 Months:

Pretty Inpressive Ain't it?