Games That U Just Recently Ended

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I remember I also beat Max Payne 2. That didn't come out too long ago, did it?

I stil lhaven't been able to beat that russian backstabber (whathisname)....

Btw, does Space Quest VI work ok?

Vladimir is his name and it took a few minutes to figure out to beat him but its pretty easy.

And yes, Space Quest VI works marvelously and I'm saving that one for last. I played uptil Stooge Fighter III (right in the beginning of the game) and thought I should play Beneath the Steel Sky first because its the least impressive one, though its still a great game.

Oh yeah, I remember I also beat Max Payne 2. That didn't come out too long ago, did it?

I stil lhaven't been able to beat that russian backstabber (whathisname)....

Btw, does Space Quest VI work ok?

Vladimir is his name and it took a few minutes to figure out to beat him but its pretty easy.

And yes, Space Quest VI works marvelously and I'm saving that one for last. I played uptil Stooge Fighter III (right in the beginning of the game) and thought I should play Beneath the Steel Sky first because its the least impressive one, though its still a great game.

Beneath the Steel Sky is downright awesome. Played it from start to finish with ScummVM. Although the ending was just whack. I should start playing SQ6 too....hell, why not all of them?

I beat Max Payne 2 in a night without cheats when it came out. It is rediculasly short ;) but it was very polished, so props for that.

I beat Max Payne 2 in a night without cheats when it came out. It is rediculasly short ;) but it was very polished, so props for that.

It was also ridiculously easy...

I wonder what Remedy's next project will be. Agozer, how about you take a trip to Espoo, break into their headquarters (office) and jack their computers. And while you're at it, you can also grab the latest stuff from Futuremark. I preferred it when Futuremark was called MadOnion, MadOnion sounds way cooler than Futuremark.

I beat Max Payne 2 in a night without cheats when it came out. It is rediculasly short :lol: but it was very polished, so props for that.

It was also ridiculously easy...

I wonder what Remedy's next project will be. Agozer, how about you take a trip to Espoo, break into their headquarters (office) and jack their computers. And while you're at it, you can also grab the latest stuff from Futuremark. I preferred it when Futuremark was called MadOnion, MadOnion sounds way cooler than Futuremark.

Well, they're doing Max Payne 3 already, so I don't think Sami Järvi and Co. will just just leave the project at that....and Since they're so close to the Nokia HQ, it wouldn't surprise me if they did a QD port just to get some sponsoring from Nokia. :lol:

And yes, MadOnion was far better. ;)

agreed with you, took me 5 hours to beat it.

No, you know what game is rediculusly short? The Bouncer! I used cheat codes, that weren't really cheat codes(exp points to unlock moves and other stuff) and I ended up beating the games in 1 hour 30min, thats was rediculus, and the game was like fighting force.

agreed with you, took me 5 hours to beat it.

No, you know what game is rediculusly short? The Bouncer! I used cheat codes, that weren't really cheat codes(exp points to unlock moves and other stuff) and I ended up beating the games in 1 hour 30min, thats was rediculus, and the game was like fighting force.

Oh yeah. i remember, was one of the first ps2 game released, i never finishe cause i got bored, too many movies.