Are You A Dude Or Dudett?

Are You A Guy Are Girl  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think 1Emu should be called 1ChickZone, since there is only like 1 chick here :-D....hahahahahah...

I also recall there being another chick around here but I forgot who it was. She was scared cause there were more guys

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 1Emu should be called 1ChickZone, since there is only like 1 chick here :-D....hahahahahah...

I also recall there being another chick around here but I forgot who it was. She was scared cause there were more guys

Can You Really Blame Her?

:)

Well hot dang there is no selection for MISTRESS here :-D

I'm a Human Being. My superiors indicate that I will be executed if I reveal too much information. Hahahahahah!

well, Theres not much to talk about in this topic so how did it get 4 pages long :(

Funny You Made It 5 Pages Long, And, People are Saying That They Are Chicks But Not Voteing For It, Damn.

urghe, why do girls all have to fit this cookie cutter image and all try to be the same?

If your a girl and your here, you play games/all that other stuff we do, you rule, heres the key to the universe (or part of it anyway, since there are more than one)

Thats how it works in my school and it drives me crazy, here are some quotes from the ditzes

Wait! Duct tape is grey because ducks are grey right!?!?

There where no Dodge caravans in the middle east! (History class)

When was color invented?

Hey its.5 degrees that way, No its not! its a half!

Im seriously not making this up, i hate my school, moving is going to rule

(and yes, most of the guys are stupid too, im not trying to be a stereotype thing or anything, Stupid fat jock people who dont know anything about anything)

Can anyone tell im in a bad mood again? Studying for Finals BLOWS