The Ring 2

OOO the ring 2 is coming out!

http://www.ring2-themovie.com/

i remember watching the first one, i was screaming and jumping like a little b!tch!

:unsure::unsure:

yeah i'm alot of fun @ the movies :angry:

O.o

Interesting.

Yes I liked The Ring also, that movie was good, best japanese to english rendition.

Edit: HOLY CRAP THE SITE JUST SCARED THE BEJEZU OUT OF ME.

Edited by K`dash

Really, i saw the movie and didn't feel it at all, but hey I rarely like a scary movie now adays. The movie felt like it was missing alot of info and little was explained.

yes i also enjoyed the ring and refuse to watch the japanese one haha (japs are too spooky man, give them their credit). the ring was a very unique movie, somethin new for americans (especially americans!). it was somethin that i couldnt take my eyes off bc for me i really had to pay attention to get it, and u kno, i love how every scene is very climatic and it makes u feel anythin can happen at any moment. so the ring 2, i hope it wont go thru the tradition of "killin the movie by makin a sequel" kinda thing..

ive yet to watch the jap thriller "juon". i never even finsihed watchin the trailer bc it was that damn scary...its also a franchise like "Ringu"

Does anyone know if the Japanese book is translated? I would really like to read it :unsure:

The ring "american" was ok, but what I didn't like was that if you really watch the movie and listen to whats happening you find out what the whole movie is about half way in, and that just blew it for me.

Ringu IMO is better because they had the spooky music and stuff. But the American one had better special effects than the original. The Ring was good but the part about the horse jumping off the boat was just messed up. Still I can't wait for The Ring 2 to come out.

I saw another related movie called Juon: The Grudge, wasn't as good as the Ringu series IMO.

Edited by Smilee