Tekken 5 Screens

What? A Tekken I might actually like?

Too bad Craig(I think that's his name. The one that killed Armor King) and King don't look like they changed much. My man Yoshimitsu always looks awesome since 3.

I bet Heihachi dones some Devil gene crap and is the boss.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Heihachi dones some Devil gene crap and is the boss.

No, hes dead. The video even said so, unless your right, which then I will kill 3 doors.

woah asuka kazama is a bomb! cant wait 4 dis game at d arcade.. better stick to tekken tag 4 now..

I betcha heyachi will either a) come back to life, or B) be a zombie or something

I think zombie Heiachi would be cool with intestines and boogers hanging out of him. Now that would be a game to play. B)

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I betcha heyachi will either a) come back to life, or B) be a zombie or something

I think zombie Heiachi would be cool with intestines and boogers hanging out of hom. Now that would be a game to play. B)

maybe he'll get alzheimers and forget what happend

well according the newest arcadia magnanize (gaming magnanize) in japan, an interview with some tekken 5 developers said heiachi is still alive....well tekken is know for bring dead characters back....kazuya for one....bruce irvin is confirmed coming back, even though he died in a plane crash in T2....orge might come back even though jin killed him in T3 well u get the point...