Getting Real Pissed With Mvsc2

Yea this beaoch ass game quit giving me extra characters, i play it for hours and go to unlock characters and it wont give me any more to buy, only the real expensive crappy new colors. Im missing iron man, war machine, sentinal among others how do i unlock those (do i have to buy all the outfits first?)

I make about 2000 points when i beat the game on easy and i set the time limit to 30 seconds this is only when im in the mood to unlock characters, is this the average amout of points you can usually make?

thanks

Don't object this game in a very frustrated way. Yer just don't have the patience to unlock everything accordingly. So here's a few advice that could help you unlock all of em.

- New rows of characters are avaliable in sale, when you beat the game once with different characters in team, Please dont repeat the same team of characters, or mix them up with your used character previously. When you beat Abyss, save yer game, then go to the bonus mode again to check the sale.

- Sometime, yer desire characters could appear in the purchase department, just re-enter the mode til you see them on sale.

- If the character you wish to bought that went over the line of yer earnings, then re-enter the mode til you see them in a right price you want to buy.

:)

... a game shark can i download that?????

yes, there is an ISO for that, and its pretty good, considering.. gameshark CDX doesnt require a neccessarily special gameshark pak unlike the original software version. :)

if you want that ISO, just come on the DC network hubs to get it :)

aight ill beat it with different characters, i dont know why if forgot that...

you think if i beat i put it on a harder setting i would make more points?

That, I have not research on it, so I have no clue if it does raise more points or not. All I know is, I always have the hardest difficulty turn on for my taste of experience with the game.

You know downloading a save file is much easier imo. Anyways, MVC2 is broken to hell.