Free Dvd Movie When You Order A Large Pizza!

Alpha

If you eat at Papa Johns and order a LARGE pizza online, you get a choice of a FREE DVD MOVIE!

You get 1 out of 3 choices and the choices are...

Weekend at Bernie’s

Andrew McCarthy and Jonathon Silverman team up in the drop-dead comedy, Weekend at Bernie’s. The pair stars as ambitious young employees who accidentally uncover an embezzlement scam in their company. Bernie (Terry Kiser), their boss, rewards their efforts by inviting them to his beachside pleasure palace for the weekend. When the boys arrive, they find that Bernie has been bumped off. But even a stiff won’t stop this party. Aided by the charms of Gwen (Catherine Mary Stewart), the boys make quite a splash as they dodge bullets, babes and bodies in the wackiest, wildest weekend of their lives. PG-13.

© 1989 Gladden Entertainment Corp.

Trial and Error

Charles Tuttle (Jeff Daniels, Dumb & Dumber) is a mild-mannered, big-city attorney, sent to a small desert town a few days before his wedding to defend a crybaby con artist (Rip Torn, Men In Black). He arrives to find his high-strung best friend Richard (Michael Richards, “Seinfeld”) brewing up a bachelor party that turns Charles’ brilliant legal mind into jello. Trying to do the groom-to-be a favor, Richard pretends he’s Charles and turns the courtroom upside down. Meanwhile, Charles finds romance in the arms of a beautiful waitress (Charlize Theron, Monster). PG-13.

©New Line Home Entertainment, Inc.

Don Juan DeMarco

Marlon Brando (The Island of Dr. Moreau, The Godfather), Faye Dunaway (The Thomas Crown Affair) and Johnny Depp (The Pirates of the Caribbean, Blow) deliver tour de force performances in this critically acclaimed romantic comedy. PG-13.

©New Line Home Entertainment, Inc.

Go to http://papajohns.com for more info. :)

I would get "Trial and Error" because Michael Richards is in it and he owns all. But Don Juan DeMarco is cool just for Marlon Brando and Faye Dunaway.

I also remember that Pizza Hut also had a deal like this but they let you keep the movie but those movies were worse than these. It was the ones its parent company's partner wanted to get rid off...

Meh. I got some from Pizza Hut. I wonder If I should auction them off at Ebay and see if anyone's stupid enough to buy one :)

Besides, everyone wants the pizza. Usually, ppl have a show or movie they want to watch while they're eating pizza so the free dvd goes in the junk pile

No Papa John's here... I kinda liked the times when you could get a huge beer glass with the pizza...DVDs...well, I'd rather buy those from the store with a very low price.