Today's Games...

Alpha

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. I'm glad they didn't count PC games. Because there would be massive retardness all over teh intarweb with HL2 AND DOOM3 BEING TEH 1337!!!11111111oneoneonethreeeightten

Meh. I'm glad they didn't count PC games. Because there would be massive retardness all over teh intarweb with HL2 AND DOOM3 BEING TEH 1337!!!11111111oneoneonethreeeightten

Exactly. :) Seems that everyone just sees Halo, Doom 3 and Half-Life 2.

Exactly. :) Seems that everyone just sees Halo, Doom 3 and Half-Life 2.

You know its Halo 2 not Halo one :)

WHy not?

People wanted HL 2 and Starcraft 3 (Starcraft 2 is ghost) for so many freaking years its not even funny.

And many people are still going idiotic on Halo 2 and ninja gaiden and Especially Zelda (whopee he got the master sword again!)

Besides, no one really cares about these lists anyway!!!!

Today's Most Popular Game

1) Halo 2 [XBOX]

2) The Legenda of Zelda GCN [GAMECUBE]

3) Resident Evil 4 [GAMECUBE]

4) Final Fantasy XII [PS2]

5) Gran Turismo 4 [PS2]

Umm, what's up?! :D

Maybe he mean's Final Fantasy VII, you know EVERY rpg is compared to it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gouken

StarCraft: Ghost is the direct events after StarCraft: Brood Wars. I don't consider Ghost a direct sequal to BW.

Anyways, concerning PC(FPS) games. They all look the same now. OOOO one has more shader control the others! OH OH OH REALTIME LIGHTING! HIT LOCATION DAMAGE!! OH! *drools*

Meh, FPSes are boring now(Storylines for the following games:HL2 = Boring, Doom 3= Boring, Halo 2 = It's on earth! Whoop-ti-fscking-do! Bungie, do us a favor and just call it Marathon now). Go mod teams! Now we just need some company to cover the Korean War into a video game (Kuma/War does NOT count)

I don't know, I think console games are sub standard and boring, they just don't do it for me, apart from a few fighters.

PC games will always own them in so many ways.

And please - Legend of Zelda number 1 "Most Wanted Game?" Gimme a break!!!!! The whole world knows it's Doom 3!

blah, consols, pc....yes they are different obviously, but a game is a game. as long as its fun, i dont care what is better. thats why some people here own every damn thing that has to do with video games.

on pc, i like FPS, simulation games, and strategy stuff.

consoles, everythin else. especially fighting and sports games.

so what tryin to say is, both are good, both are bad, but in the end, a game is a game hahaah.

TO TOPIC:

im guessin this is an american based poll? bc i think if its in japan, refrence to an old thread concerning console sales, Xbox is like donkey poo over there. but needless to say, xbox is a very impressive machine, and im glad its doin well here in the US. man...i want an xbox now haha.