Perhaps The Dumbest Group Of People Ever!

Gryph

I came across the site for this group which calls for The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement. They want people to stop reproducing so the Earth's biosphere will return back its normal unadultrated state. The sad part is is that they're serious! People actually volunteer for this! What a bunch of idiots...

Read and share your thoughts about Voluntary Human Extinction.

EDIT: Oh crap, I forgot to put the link.

VHEMT

Thanks for the heads up LSD. ;)

Edited by GryphonKlaw

So they want humans to be extinct to the biosphere to return to it normal condition ?

They should not sit on their lazy butts and actually do something about it :P

If it wasn't for countries like China and India we would not have groups like this in existence.  :D

Uh huh...I have nothing to say to that. I will control myself because I know he is joking... :P

If it wasn't for countries like China and India we would not have groups like this in existence.  :lol:

Uh huh...I have nothing to say to that. I will control myself because I know he is joking... :D

Racist comment alert :P

lol j/k

EDIT B4 GC SEES IT!

They do know that even though they will suceed the earth's biosphere will take a very long time to return back to it's normal state? Plus they won't even be living by then.

They do know that even though they will suceed the earth's biosphere will take a very long time to return back to it's normal state? Plus they won't even be living by then.

And also, by that time, we will have developed technology to deal with the problem anyways.

Like "terraforming" on Aliens.

And about that site...some people are so stupid! :P

Edited by Basara