Hot Question 9

Just thought i would post in this thread.

Hahahahaha....Well now you have. Let's give emsley a big hand.

Also Wipeout was a pretty decent.

It's more than decent. ;) Wipeout 3: Special Edition and Wipeout Fusion are awesome.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Burnout 2, crashing into other cars has never been so fun. Hydro Thunder, I like the boost function in that game. Also any other racing game that has weapons.

I like realism in racing. Gran Turismo series is fine, but I like the Shutoku Battle series since it has a few elements that I like, especially the latest series in PS2.

1. It's street racing.

2. You can battle 2 cars at the same time.

3. Really nice cars ;)

4. It is not confined to certain tracks (weakness of GT series)

Should try it, guys. The US version is named Tokyo Extreme Racers Series.

I like the futuristic racers, with or without weapons. They were the only racers to appeal to me. I keep crashing on the more serious racers, and anyway, I find them too, er, serious.

Futuristic racers are so fun. I loved XG2 (on PC) because the game is so fast, and the weapons are cool. But my favourite racer of all time is a little known PC game called DethKarz, made by an Australian developer. Some fuddy duddy reviewers bagged it for being "unoriginal," but they can go to hell, what would they know. Everything about that game reeks awesomeness.

Oh, and Death Rally and Super Cars 1+2 were cool. So was the Lotus series on Amiga.

I probably prefer 'kart' style games. Or playing 'cops and robbers' on some of the Need For Speed games.

But my favourite racing game was made way back in the early 90's....it's called 'stunts' (otherwise known as 4D sports: driving'. It's an absolute classic - you can make your own track for a start, which makes it 9000% better than most modern racers already, but what's even better than that is that the peices you can make the track with include loop-the-loops, corkscrews, tunnels, jumps, bridges, and slaloms! I have never played another racing games with things like loops and corkscrews, therefore it is the best racing game ever made. You can't fault my logic. (:P)