Naruto....

L.S.D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've seen it..saw the first 20 episodes(just thought it would pick up sooner or later)..got bored..and AJ sucks

and naruto does not make you successful in life kthxbai

thats ur opinion coz ur only in ep 20 :D , thou u had ur own comment, got milk dude?

ONLY on episode 20? What the flock are you talking about? If a show isn't appealing to someone by it's 20th episode then it pretty much sucks and there's no reason to watch anymore.

i've seen it..saw the first 20 episodes(just thought it would pick up sooner or later)..got bored..and AJ sucks

thats ur opinion coz ur only in ep 20 :D , thou u had ur own comment, got milk dude?

ONLY 20 episodes!?!?..if 20 episodes wasnt enough to get me hooked..why should i continue watching? i should've gotten hooked by the 2nd episode at most..and im not saying the producers of naruto owes me anything..im just stating my opinion on what i think about naruto..dont get me wrong, i gave this anime a chance

and no i dont understand this "m00n" language..maybe you should not speak "m00n" language to someone who doesnt understand

ONLY 20 episodes!?!?..if 20 episodes wasnt enough to get me hooked..why should i continue watching? i should've gotten hooked by the 2nd episode at most..and im not saying the producers of naruto owes me anything..im just stating my opinion on what i think about naruto..dont get me wrong, i gave this anime a chance

and no i dont understand this "m00n" language..maybe you should not speak "m00n" language to someone who doesnt understand

His "m00n" is just another bastardized version l33t sp33k.

It's not "m00n" language, it's l337 (Leet) The numbers and letter and symbols represent letters, like this:

7 |-| 4 7 \/\/ 4 5 /\/' 7 1 3 3 7

T h a t W a s n' t l e e t

You see? Learn quick buddy or you wont last long.

No no no no no.

m00n and 1337 are not one and the same. They are different.

No one can speak m00n except me and my other half. Many can speak 1337.

No no no no no.

Yeah dude, what ever. It's l33t sp33k.

Give this comic a chance.

I also do not like it the first few episodes but once the badass baddies start to show up, WOW! THe story really turn up a few notch :D

The story now is really interesting :rolleyes:

No no no no no.

Yeah dude, what ever. It's l33t sp33k.

Oh please, everybody knows that my version vas teh bestest :D

Anyway, most people think that manga is better than the anime, regardless of series.

even tho the date is old and i can save agozer's old train to come by and run my ass over :D...but doesnt this look pretty fun tho? i mean it looks like dbz but man naruto as a game..thats pretty neat...i didnt even kno it existed and ironically i told my friend, dude they should come out with a Naruto game..what can i say, japs get all the good stuff..it shouldve been an rpg type game tho, that would be great to enhance ur abilities as u go along and to face the storyline enemies...

031024_naruto_bg04.jpg

031024_naruto_bg05.jpg

031024_naruto_bg08.jpg

031024_naruto_bg06.jpg

031024_naruto_bg15.jpg

-ign dated 10/2003

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE