Naruto....

L.S.D

Bandai has started to make games out of every single anime out there recently...

.hack Part 1//INFECTION -.hack Part 4//QUARANTINE have been out for a while (except in Europe where we only have Part 1), Full Metal Alchemist is released soon....I mean everything animesque is coming out.

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give this comic a chance.

I also do not like it the first few episodes but once the badass baddies start to show up, WOW! THe story really turn up a few notch :lol:

The story now is really interesting :)

i agree to you dude! i got bum wid d first ep's too, twas so boring :D , but i got hook up wid d itachi uchiha guy.. :rolleyes:

Bandai has started to make games out of every single anime out there recently...

.hack Part 1//INFECTION -.hack Part 4//QUARANTINE have been out for a while (except in Europe where we only have Part 1), Full Metal Alchemist is released soon....I mean everything animesque is coming out.

Well Bandai has well planned.hack for TV-Games-Manga deal. Each different stories with connections to each other though. Don't see that all the time. Isn't FMA by Square-Enix O.o

Well Bandai has well planned.hack for TV-Games-Manga deal. Each different stories with connections to each other though. Don't see that all the time. Isn't FMA by Square-Enix O.o

Yes, you may be right about FBA being made by Square-Enix...

Anyway, I know about the_.hack series; The manga_.hack//AI BUSTER starts it, then there's the anime_.hack//SIGN, then the games Infection, Mutation, Outbreak and Quarantine accompanied by the.hack//LIMINALITY OVA...and the whole thing *ends* with_.hack//DUSK OVA.

How did I do? ;)

Edited by Agozer

There is one guy with vat of sand, who control sand. What's his name?

that guy looks creepy.

gaara?

Garaa of the Desert.

You'll start to notice stuff when the show gets to about, 102 episodes. I can't wait until then.

Right now in the manga, Gaara has a cool new move.

In fact, his brother (the puppeteer) and his sister (the weapon master girl)

all has cool new moves. Awesome :P