My Computer... What Do You Think?

heh i really need to update soon:

dual p3 1Ghz

1280MB SD-RAM

the video card i really need to change which is a crappy g4 440mx 64MB <_<

sounds just like mine except i have nore ram, what does a 265 and a 128 mb (ddr or sd-r) ram add up to?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh i really need to update soon:

dual p3 1Ghz

1280MB SD-RAM

the video card i really need to change which is a crappy g4 440mx 64MB <_<

sounds just like mine except i have nore ram, what does a 265 and a 128 mb (ddr or sd-r) ram add up to?

if you meant 256 and 128 it's 384. If you mean it your way. it's 393, which is impossible unless your using 48MB sticks or something.

The only thing I know about computers is that mine sucks.  So yours is relatively good.

lol ME huh? I have it and it's been bugging me for the past four years.

Jjangthekid, I think that with the comp you have, even if you upgraded it with the very latest and most expensive hardware, the difference in perf would be so small you wouldn't even notice it. IMHO hardware reviewers tend to be a little off-reality when they say things like: "Wow! This new graphic card is great! You can have 10,000 fps instead of 9,000 with the previous one! Everyone upgrade now!"

Jjangthekid, I think that with the comp you have, even if you upgraded it with the very latest and most expensive hardware, the difference in perf would be so small you wouldn't even notice it. IMHO hardware reviewers tend to be a little off-reality when they say things like: "Wow! This new graphic card is great! You can have 10,000 fps instead of 9,000 with the previous one! Everyone upgrade now!"

Yeah, they get all those things for free. I wish I was a hardware reviewer...

They have to return it you know. Espcially if their samples.

This is my case, well soon to be as soon as i get my GOD DAMN TAXRETURN, SCREW YOU MR IDIOTIC ACCOUNTANT......elipse.....

http://www.directron.com/guardian.html

Best.Looking.Case.Ever.

Neg, Costume made cases that are on sale on ebay > that.

I hate pre-modded cases, takes out the fun :)

They have to return it you know. Espcially if their samples.

I wonder what happens when they damage a sample or when it gets "borrowed" by someone...

btw Nice case, Jitx. I wouldn't get it though. I'd be too afraid to suddenly hear it say : "Luke, I am your father!"