Weapons Of Mass Destruction Found In Iraq?

Alpha

This has been posted and repeated many many times but...

In afghanistan and the al queda situation, we got some help from a northern afghan resistance group wanting freedom for their country.

In Iraq, we get complete bullcrap. People wait for us to do their diry work for them and we're getting ourselves killed. Its almost like Vietnam where we don't know who's who and stuff like that.

We're losing a American Soldier every day and we're losing loads of money that could have been used for better stuff :P

No one cares about the mass destruction part anymore except bush probably

You don't think that might be because...hmm...um...THE IRAQIS DON'T WANT THE COALITION THERE!!!!??! Because the coalition armies have been bombing hospitals, torturing Iraqi civilians, and they've reduced their country to rubble pretty much, meaning that people have to walk for two hours just to find clean water? What did you expect - that they'd welcome you with open arms? Don't make me laugh - like I've said, coalition armies INVADED, not LIBERATED Iraq, they are currently OCCUPYING thE COUNTRY! Let me put it this way - if Hussein had come in and 'liberated' the US from Bush, how welcome do you think HIS forces would be in the US?????

And the Romans died out because they used lead piping for their plumbing systems - so they all turned insane becuase drinking water that's run through lead makes you go all crazy-like (why do you think one Emperor ordered his armies to declare war on posiedon - by throwing their spears into the sea?)

Exactly, an invading force is never welcome by a country's inhabitants. I wouldn't like it if Canada invaded and was like "We're in control of your country, ey, now don't tell us aboot how we are going to deal with your citizens, ey." :P

And the lead theory for the fall of the Roman empire is also considered as a very plausible reason. But it was all those things combined that totally decimated the Roman Empire.

Hey! We burned down the White House twice!

(just poking ya dude)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One word...desert.

Radiation will just give it a nice neon green color anyways.

I've built up an immunity to radiation, so I think I could live pretty well no matter what was nuked.

Assuming I still have food and shelter and etc...

Damnit people - nuking is not an option here! Didn't anyone learn anything after Hiroshima? Don't you guys understand that now that Bush has started this war by claiming that Iraq had WMDs, and after over a year with only finding a tiny cannister of 15-year old sarin gas, Bush can't then ATTACK IRAQ WITH WMD's!!! That's rediculous

Why doesnt bush just plant some? That would pretty much end everything wouldnt it? Oh yeah a while back like a few months ago my Speech teacher was given an award for some shitake mushroom and she had gone up to washington d.c. and her and a bucnh of student from all over the place had gone to the kuwati embacy to take to the ambasador of kuwait and stufff and one of the student had asked if iraq really did have wmd and the guy said yes, that they "kuwaits or him, not sure" had even seen sadam use wmd, so I dont know. Plus i know he gased his own people(duh) but where did he get the gas? That couldnt have been his last batch, he must of had more.

One word...desert.

Radiation will just give it a nice neon green color anyways.

I've built up an immunity to radiation, so I think I could live pretty well no matter what was nuked.

Assuming I still have food and shelter and etc...

Damnit people - nuking is not an option here! Didn't anyone learn anything after Hiroshima? Don't you guys understand that now that Bush has started this war by claiming that Iraq had WMDs, and after over a year with only finding a tiny cannister of 15-year old sarin gas, Bush can't then ATTACK IRAQ WITH WMD's!!! That's rediculous

Why doesnt bush just plant some? That would pretty much end everything wouldnt it? Oh yeah a while back like a few months ago my Speech teacher was given an award for some shitake mushroom and she had gone up to washington d.c. and her and a bucnh of student from all over the place had gone to the kuwati embacy to take to the ambasador of kuwait and stufff and one of the student had asked if iraq really did have wmd and the guy said yes, that they "kuwaits or him, not sure" had even seen sadam use wmd, so I dont know. Plus i know he gased his own people(duh) but where did he get the gas? That couldnt have been his last batch, he must of had more.

Because all nuclear weapons can be identified...and it would be political suicide if Bush did that. It would be uncovered just like the prisoner abuse.

Plus i know he gased his own people(duh) but where did he get the gas? That couldnt have been his last batch, he must of had more.

Didn't you know that US supplied Saddam with the money and the technologies to research biological weapons. The dog bites its master now :P

By SCHEHEREZADE FARAMARZI, Associated Press Writer

BAGHDAD, Iraq - A U.S. helicopter fired on a wedding party early Wednesday in western Iraq (news - web sites), killing more than 40 people, Iraqi officials said. The U.S. military said it could not confirm the report and was investigating.

Lt. Col Ziyad al-Jbouri, deputy police chief of the city of Ramadi, said between 42 and 45 people died in the attack, which took place about 2:45 a.m. in a remote desert area near the border with Syria and Jordan. He said those killed included 15 children and 10 women.

Dr. Salah al-Ani, who works at a hospital in Ramadi, put the death toll at 45.

Associated Press Television News obtained videotape showing a truck containing bodies of those allegedly killed. Most of the bodies were wrapped in blankets and other cloths, but the footage showed at least eight uncovered, bloody bodies, several of them children. One child was headless.

And some of you wonder why the Iraqis don't like the US being there...

Some quote

Americans will surely have alot of explaining to do, if this ever calm down....which probably won't happen for a long time.

Some quote

Americans will surely have alot of explaining to do, if this ever calm down....which probably won't happen for a long time.

Even before the Iraq war, America already had a shitload of explaining to do. Explanations probably won't come even if all this calms down.