Weapons Of Mass Destruction Found In Iraq?

Alpha

before you take my statement out of proportion and start thinking im in agreement of bombing innocent civilians or hospitals ill just say that im not :P.

now from a military look on the subject... people = problems... take hospitals out of the equasion (dont think thats spelt right) then theres gonna be alot of people dying... deaths of opposition regardless of whether theyre innocent or not makes it easier...

soldiers are trained to not have a conscience... theyre trained to win... theyll do it by any means nessacery... its been proven theyll go to any lengths in previous wars... having laws in wars doesnt matter aslong as you win...

(again thats my idea of how militiary look on the subject)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I enjoy mass murders and violence, war is too costly, even for my tastes.  We should bring back good ol' colloseums and have gladiator battles again.

I'll save that stuff for the movies. IRL, it's just too close.

As much as I enjoy mass murders and violence, war is too costly, even for my tastes.  We should bring back good ol' colloseums and have gladiator battles again.

That would be awesome! Now all we have are these lame wrestling matches where no one gets killed (except for Brett Hart) or eaten by wild beasts. Bring back the good ol days!!

Make the terrorists fight a gigantic bear high on angel dust. Now that's what I call entertainment.

That would be awesome! Now all we have are these lame wrestling matches where no one gets killed (except for Brett Hart) or eaten by wild beasts. Bring back the good ol days!!

Make the terrorists fight a gigantic bear high on angel dust. Now that's what I call entertainment.

It was Owen Heart <_< (R.I.P. one of the greatest wrestlers i've ever seen)

It was Owen Heart :( (R.I.P. one of the greatest wrestlers i've ever seen)

hell live on.... theres a little blue blazer in all of us.... <_<

Now what would that do? Rome fell and they had the colosium. Thar=ts point less, except when they yell spanard then i'll be like "where's maximus"

It was Owen Heart <_< (R.I.P. one of the greatest wrestlers i've ever seen)

Oh my apologies. I knew it was a Hart. RIP.

Now what would that do? Rome fell and they had the colosium. Thar=ts point less, except when they yell spanard then i'll be like "where's maximus"

I don't think that Rome's colloseuem's had anything to do with their destruction.

Much like I don't think our...okay no everything we do leads to our future destruction, nm.

I don't think that Rome's colloseuem's had anything to do with their destruction.

Much like I don't think our...okay no everything we do leads to our future destruction, nm.

I think it was more of an Economical problem that lead the fall of Rome.