Fired Or Suspended?

Madi

i was in p.e and in the locker room changing and there was this special ed kid named tunji he was mentally disabled but still had to attend certain classes. i saw the coach put him in a closet and turned off the lights and locked him in. he cried and was scared until they let him out. information about the incident soon leaked out and the next day he wasnt there.....we still dont know what happend to him

there was a rumor he got abuducted by aliens and another about his grandma being sick......if you had the choice would you suspend him or fire him?

i would fire his a$$ personally , that was harsh for tunji

I'd say fire him!! why? cause even as a person w/out a mental disability(well, at least I think I don't have one) I still wouldn't like to have been treated like that

i was in p.e and in the locker room changing and there was this special ed kid named tunji he was mentally disabled but still had to attend certain classes. i saw the coach put him in a closet and turned off the lights and locked him in. he cried and was scared until they let him out. information about the incident soon leaked out and the next day he wasnt there.....we still dont know what happend to him

there was a rumor he got abuducted by aliens and another about his grandma being sick......if you had the choice would you suspend him or fire him?

i would fire his a$$ personally , that was harsh for tunji

tunji? Whoa thats a gangster killer gangster name. I would fire him and sue him.

tunji? Whoa thats a gangster killer gangster name. I would fire him and sue him.

gangster name? lol no , i personally know him becuase i work in the nurse's office and we give him his medication

i think he getting sued :(

gangster name? lol no , i personally know him becuase i work in the nurse's office and we give him his medication

That is gangster. You cut peoples heads off like a samurai with a name like that. What do you do in the nurses office? What are the benifits of working there?

Sh*t, I'd beat his ass down!!! My nephew is autistic, so I'd take it more personal. F*ck sueing!! Take one of his P.E. dumbells to his noggin'!!! :(

fired! sued! jumped by nameless thugs outside his house! shanked in the dunken donuts from behind! it's all to good for him. not only is it unacceptable that he picked on a disabled kid. but he is supposed to be a rolemodel for the kids in your school.

That is gangster. You cut peoples heads off like a samurai with a name like that. What do you do in the nurses office? What are the benifits of working there?

lol , well there's not much benefit , free pepperments , crusing around the hallway , and a free easy 100......... :lol: im still in 8th grade going to high school........very scared

I think he should be suspended from the school flagpole by the testicles, and whipped with gym towels and the entire football team's underpants. Then, you should pull him down really far, and then release him really quick so that he goes flying.

...I think that's harsh but fair :(.

Edited by random guy