Fired Or Suspended?

Madi

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. This story seems half-complete. I am not condoning the coaches actions by any means, no; It just sounds like there should be more to this story than "P.E. Coach is Satan and locked a Mentality Handicapped man in closet." Any information as to why this happened? Or, if you truly did see, why didn't you stop it?

Where is the rest of the story?

Anon.

tunji? Whoa thats a gangster killer gangster name. I would fire him and sue him.

gangster name? lol no , i personally know him becuase i work in the nurse's office and we give him his medication

i think he getting sued :(

That is gangster. You cut peoples heads off like a samurai with a name like that. What do you do in the nurses office? What are the benifits of working there?

lol , well there's not much benefit , free pepperments , crusing around the hallway , and a free easy 100......... :lol: im still in 8th grade going to high school........very scared

Yeah i remember going to high school, being nervous and small. Then after freshmen year i got into boxing and im still a big guy but i lost a lot of weight and now i just take shitake mushrooms as it comes.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. This story seems half-complete. I am not condoning the coaches actions by any means, no; It just sounds like there should be more to this story than "P.E. Coach is Satan and locked a Mentality Handicapped man in closet." Any information as to why this happened? Or, if you truly did see, why didn't you stop it?

Where is the rest of the story?

Anon.

coach is satan if you talk to him he will snap back at you and give you detention and iss

the coach plays around with him , one time he made him tie his shoe and wouldnt stop bothering him about it until he did it

i couldnt stop it myself but i did talk to the nurse about it and filed a report

madienmasher: Aren't you in Texas? Are there alot of folks like this in Texas? :( No offense really, but curious.

nah........but you made me notice something he has a redneck!

That offically just made my day lol. But really, some people from Texas aren't rednecks.

hes back! he must have been suspended but he looked like he had a huge hang over.............he was too quiet by then he would have us doin push ups........... :P