For Fun Or To Win?

do you play fighting games to win or to have fun?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...I play for the challenge...What matters to me more than anything. is a damn good fight. Its no fun if its someone too weak, or someone too strong...(or in some cases, someone too god damned cheap). As long as My opponent, as well as myself, gave the fight its all, I could care less if I won or lost...

Being a player for fun, I must say theres nothing sweeter than beating a play to win person.........they get so damn irritated and pissed. There is nothing sweeter in the world. A buddy of mine told me of this friend of his that stayed up all damn night until he beat my buddies lap time in some freakin driving game. People like that should be tossed in an island and let them chew eachother to bits.

Being a player for fun, I must say theres nothing sweeter than beating a play to win person.........they get so damn irritated and pissed. There is nothing sweeter in the world. A buddy of mine told me of this friend of his that stayed up all damn night until he beat my buddies lap time in some freakin driving game. People like that should be tossed in an island and let them chew eachother to bits.

LOL I'd never get that extreme. heheh.

if I play one game against a stranger or 20 matches against my best friend I try to win. thats all. If I win I don't gloat. if I lose I don't get pissy.

competition is the driving force of innovation and betterment in all aspects of life. whether anyone wants to admit it or not. why is KOF98 good? because of competition with capcom. why did the USA make it to the moon? because of competition with the USSR. I could go on and on.

competition is the driving force of innovation and betterment in all aspects of life. whether anyone wants to admit it or not. why is KOF98 good? because of competition with capcom. why did the USA make it to the moon? because of competition with the USSR. I could go on and on.

Agreed, competition is the heart of any battle.....

But only if you learn something from it......

i play for fun

and to win at all costs.

by taking off my hair tie and whipping people with my hair, or tapping their buttons moving the joystick and use a SDM

but yeah i've said this before so :huh: