Fav Fighting Game Company!

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, Axl, use the search feature. There was a topic just like this one:

Best Fighting Company

Anon.

Yeah...I said that on the first page but I guess he didn't see it. And that previous thread had many more choices and was just better. This selection sucks, I mean Sega isn't even up there.

I vote CAPCOM of course! Street Fighter III 3rd Strike p0wnz j00!

L O L

i think i just soiled myself just now :ph34r:

Like I said before. Each company puts out great diffrent games be it 3D or 2D.

First off, I didn't know 'bout the other thread; So don't jump on my neck like that; Plus I don't care if there was another one; I like my topics/polls

better :D

Second, SEGA and others aren't up cuz I had some minor brain damage at the time but if some of you would have worn their glasses they would have seen the "Other" choice which also says in a paranthesis:

"specify, cuz i'm a little brain damaged right now and can't remember any more companies, also give an example" which means you had to write the name of the company and a exaple; oh well, we can't all be rocket scientist; :lol:

Third, Capcom continues 2 make fighting games;(Street Fighter EX 3, PS2 anyone?) but still doesn't rise up to SNK. :P

4th, GG is an excellent fighting but Sammy needs more experience when coming to battle systems, cuz I find the IKs more like cheater moves, IMO; Also they need

more fighting games to compete properly. :lol:

5th, SNK owns all other asses and will continue doing so until all other companies

are reduced 2 pulp; B)

6th, don't get worked up if other ppl like other companies like in the other thread, cuz that's their preference and u have no right whatsoever to force yer opinion

onto someone else, CAPISH!!!!! :lol:

I hope axl knows that Sammy is made up of former SNK and Capcom employees o.o

Edited by K`dash

I voted SNK but i really like sammy's high quality approach guilty gear looks fantastic and if kof2004 looks anything like it i will be pleased. Capcom however is still great but really started heading in the wrong direction quite a while back... i do like their games but they just lack something that keeps you hooked now... as for midway and namco ive never really been into them... :lol:

Namco I discovered with Tekken 3, Midway with Mortal Kombat( allthough I thought that Acclaim produced and Miday sold, but it was the other way around). Yes, GG looks fantastic, the graphics are way over

anything I've ever played(In 2d fighting games I mean); Just goes to show what you can accomplish with hard work. But the battle system

sucks, IMO;