What Are You Listening To? Diamond Platinum Ed.!

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys. Lets put a little description to the song we're listening to just if some guy wants to know some songs to download.

EDIT: Shoot it was Gundam Seed - Moment ;)

Pretty cool. Fast beat and one male singer and female singer. Though I don't understand wtf they're saying since its in jap. Its still pretty good

Deftones - Elite

It has guitars, drums, bass, and a singer who screams into the microphone. Ok, this takes too much time.

Hey Guys. Lets put a little description to the song we're listening to just if some guy wants to know some songs to download.

EDIT: Shoot it was Gundam Seed - Moment :(

Pretty cool. Fast beat and one male singer and female singer. Though I don't understand wtf they're saying since its in jap. Its still pretty good

Deftones - Elite

It has guitars, drums, bass, and a singer who screams into the microphone. Ok, this takes too much time.

Yes it does. But I don't care.

Hey This Post is off topic! ;)

"Tea" by King Diamond

one interesting thing about the King Diamond albums is that each album is a piece of a story they have had going since the first album

for example, the first album could've been about one thing, then the album after that concludes the story and it goes on and on.

Tea is about this dude's grandma who gives him poisonous tea

Evanescense - Everybody's Fool

Meh. Pretty OK. I just started listening to it. Ok Lyrics I guess. If I'm wrong, oh well. I can always edit this thing.

Tool "Hooker With A Pen*s"

What a distinictive name for a song that has nothing to do with transvesties.

Edited by K`dash