Devil May Dance The Macarena 3

Holy crap, I didn't even know that Devil May Cry 2 was out. :P Where have I been? I need to update myself about this crap. I'm so unhip.

You've got to be kidding me....You didn't know Devil May Cry 2 was out??? Have you been living under a rock or something? :P

Well, I think it's not too unhip if you don't know about DMC2, it isn't worth the attention.

Edited by Agozer

Holy crap, I didn't even know that Devil May Cry 2 was out. :P Where have I been? I need to update myself about this crap. I'm so unhip.

ehh you didn't miss much Klaw :P

Dude, tell me he is NOT wearing a tube-top... ;)

Anon.

nothing wrong with that, he's sexy and has ROCK STAR good looks so what. He has the stuff so power to him

:D:(

Holy crap, I didn't even know that Devil May Cry 2 was out. :D Where have I been? I need to update myself about this crap. I'm so unhip.

ehh you didn't miss much Klaw :(

Yeah, I just read some reviews and its seems pretty dismal. But I need to start visiting IGN and Gamespot more know what the hell is going on. I feel like an old man stuck in the days of the mid to late 90s. ;)

Holy crap, I didn't even know that Devil May Cry 2 was out. ;) Where have I been? I need to update myself about this crap. I'm so unhip.

i didnt know it was out too but say what i am a noob compared to you guys

hehe :D

The game looks so nice and shiny. Hope it won't suck as bad as DMC2.