Devil May Dance The Macarena 3

The game looks so nice and shiny. Hope it won't suck as bad as DMC2.

Dude, why are you guys raggin on DMC2 so much?

I enjoyed the first one, and I enjoyed the second one. Sure, the system changed drastically from 1 -> 2, but, even then, it was still fun. I know we all loved the aerial $hit you could do. At least, I did.

It may be just me. I also enjoy the GunGrave series, when most would shun it.

Anon.

The game looks so nice and shiny. Hope it won't suck as bad as DMC2.

Dude, why are you guys raggin on DMC2 so much?

I enjoyed the first one, and I enjoyed the second one. Sure, the system changed drastically from 1 -> 2, but, even then, it was still fun. I know we all loved the aerial $hit you could do. At least, I did.

Anon.

A sense of feeling I had when I played it. For the first few levels, it was fun, then I started to get bored of it gradually as the game went on.

Anon.

Theres a series? I only have one game. Great though.

GunGrave O.D. (OverDose) came out in Japan in March. Oh, and there is an anime series out too.

Anon.

bah! i played the 1st one and got bored..........ninja gaiden was so much better than this and its actually satisfying when you beat it............believe me

ps: i didnt feel like positng ovr 100 lol

bah! i played the 1st one and got bored..........ninja gaiden was so much better than this and its actually satisfying when you beat it............believe me

I own both Ninja Gaiden and DMC 1 and 2... I like Gaiden better than DMC, yes, but DMC is equally as entertaining as Gaiden and GunGrave, IMO.

Anon.

I own both Ninja Gaiden and DMC 1 and 2... I like Gaiden better than DMC, yes, but DMC is equally as entertaining as Gaiden and GunGrave, IMO.

Anon.

Well ninja gay-den was a ninja game, and DMC was like "blade" a vampire renagade against his own people type game so, it's like different paths but in a same motion. ;)

Anon.

Well ninja gay-den was a ninja game, and DMC was like "blade" a vampire renagade against his own people type game so, it's like different paths but in a same motion. ;)

I think you pronounced that wrong Cominus! :D

Anon.

Haha! I too call it Ninja GAY-den. :D

Anon.

Well ninja gay-den was a ninja game, and DMC was like "blade" a vampire renagade against his own people type game so, it's like different paths but in a same motion. :blink:

Haha! I too call it Ninja GAY-den. :-D

LoL, actually i call it ninja guy-den but i just it was funny to say it that way.