Random Update On Sammy Vs Capcom

Wizard

Ah! The Capcomologist strikes again! But I hope these rumors come out to be true. The other Capcom games would mix nicely with GG (never played Rumble Fish so I can't speak for that.) Especially Darkstalkers! Demitri vs. Ky Kiske, Morrigan vs. Millia, Victor vs. Potemkin.

Darkstalker is a very good game Neo. It had great characters, a great fighting system, and it was damn fun. Baby Bonnie Hood (or Bulleta for the freaks!) is the coolest character ever!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Darkstalkers characters will go great with characters from guilty gearbut from the street fighter side of things only a few will even vaguely go with it, Sodom maybe since he wears armour and uses weapons :blink:. I would like to see some rival school characters in it shame snk aint involved though coz samurai shodown characters would maybe go together better :lol: but since theyre not ryoma and strider would be the best capcom got. (I dont think im making much sense and im sure youll be like WTF!! but hey its my opinion anyways :lol: )

I agree with all the above statements. NeoMaster, you should really grab Vampire Savior 2 and play it. It's a damn good game and would mix well with Sammy's roster.

Ah! The Capcomologist strikes again! But I hope these rumors come out to be true. The other Capcom games would mix nicely with GG (never played Rumble Fish so I can't speak for that.) Especially Darkstalkers! Demitri vs. Ky Kiske, Morrigan vs. Millia, Victor vs. Potemkin.

Darkstalker is a very good game Neo. It had great characters, a great fighting system, and it was damn fun. Baby Bonnie Hood (or Bulleta for the freaks!) is the coolest character ever!

What the hell? I failed my Capcomologist test :blink:

At least Sammy is expanding the idea of having more CHARACTERS then SF ones! I mean who else is there? Dude Zaki vs Chipp would own!

Sooner or later theres going to be a thread with what character rosters we wants (its going to happen, I'm going to make sure of it :lol:)

Edited by K`dash

They don't call me the NeoMaster because of my cheap haircut and briefcase.

I do have Vampire Saviour, 1 and 2. Plus Night Warriors: Darkstalkers Revenge, and Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors, and a whole other messed up titles from different regions.

I never really got into the game, I found the roster of characters unappealing and unentertaining. I'm more of a KOF/Streetfighter/Guilty Gear kind of guy.

All the people in my area, are either 3D fighting freaks or hardcore 2D fans, and none of the 2D fans consider Darkstalkers a great game.

neo, its not what they think is a good game, its what u think,

i hope there will be new GG type chars in this game. i also hope it gets a quick ps2 port when its released, cuz i know my arcade will never get a copy of it

how will the fighting system work? itll prolly be like mvsc2 where the GG chars own the capcom one

Well based on speculation, IKs will take 2 power stock like SDMs but if you do it and your oppodent gets beaten, GG characters will do their IK win pose. It might be 5 buttons like this like a simple GG concept;

A______B

Punch__Heavy Slash __E

C _____D___________Dust

Kick___Slash

IKs will take 2 bars and Super Moves will take 1 bar. As for everything else, everyone wants it to play like SF3 animations with GG backgrounds/music. I love Sammy if they remixed some Capcom songs.

i hope there will be new GG type chars in this game.
Expect most GGXX characters such as Millia, Ino, Sol, Ky, Chipp, Testement, Kliff, Jonnhy, May, Baikian.

Edit: added more stuff

Edited by K`dash

i too loved the darkstalkers series, my favorite was on dreamcast called Vampire Chronicles. it had all the characters from the series in one game :P

dunno if that was released in japanese arcades or not but its great game to pickup for DC

Edited by Prican25

I liked Darkstalkers. I never actually played it (didn't used to play many fighting games), but the characters looked cool. And that's what really does it for me in the end, graphics. Kick ass stylish moves are just as important as actual gameplay.

Edited by LordKanti

i too loved the darkstalkers series, my favorite was on dreamcast called Vampire Chronicles. it had all the characters from the series in one game :P

dunno if that was released in japanese arcades or not but its great game to pickup for DC

It was more of a Home release because it was a mixture of types from the 2 VS(Vampire Savior) games