Kof Maximum Impact! New Screens And Chracters!

Madi

Oh and BTW, after watching the E3 trailer again, I notice that some of the fighting scenes has some glaring errors

The name on the health bar shown Ryo Sakazaki vs Leona when you can see that Leona is fighting a girl!!! :lol: U really need to see it.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and BTW, after watching the E3 trailer again, I notice that some of the fighting scenes has some glaring errors

The name on the health bar shown Ryo Sakazaki vs Leona when you can see that Leona is fighting a girl!!! :lol: U really need to see it.

Yeah, it does that for a few fight scenes. I think the name Ryo Sakazaki is place holder because I saw atleast 3 seperate fighters using that name.

The name on the health bar shown Ryo Sakazaki vs Leona when you can see that Leona is fighting a girl!!! :P U really need to see it.

Yeah, it does that for a few fight scenes. I think the name Ryo Sakazaki is place holder because I saw atleast 3 seperate fighters using that name.

maybe ryo is training under Shang sun from MK and now he can transform into any other fighter!!

anyways no vanessa, no money from garage :lol:

The name on the health bar shown Ryo Sakazaki vs Leona when you can see that Leona is fighting a girl!!! B) U really need to see it.

maybe ryo is training under Shang sun from MK and now he can transform into any other fighter!!

anyways no vanessa, no money from garage :P

I miss Vanessa to :(

Shes so cool, and hot...for a 30 year old O.o

The name on the health bar shown Ryo Sakazaki vs Leona when you can see that Leona is fighting a girl!!! B) U really need to see it.

I wouldn't want to get punched by her. Yes, she'd make a fine addition.

I wouldn't want to get punched by her. Yes, she'd make a fine addition.

Yeah, remove Seth! Vanessa is the coolest member of that team! Oh well...they might include in a sequel to this game which there probably will be if this game is marginally sucessful.

There is one thing that is still bugging me.

This game will be a 1 on 1 fighting?

So un-KOF like......

Yeah you're right, I never even thought of that! But this game is all new with an all new plot and all so they must be different.