All For 1?

OK I used to have an emulator that I downloaded from neoarcadiax.com that came with a loader that allowed you to play all the latest neo geo ROMs on it. Rage of the dragons, Power instinct matrmelee(sp?), KOF 2k to 2k2, Samurai Showdown 5, SVC chaos blue version, etc.. Well I deleted that emulator and all the ROMs I had with it (I herd it had all kinds of viruses). Now I am with out those games. I badly want those games back but I have no idea where to get them and what emulator to play them on. It was so awesome being able to play all those great ROMs without having to go through all this trouble. So does anyone have any good links they can post here? Or you can send it through aim doesn’t matter, either way is cool. Just as long as I get them. Any help will be appreciated thanks. :lol:

WTF is SVCC Blue Version?

Maybe its like Pokemon blue... :D

But I think he has the Plus version. I've never heard of the blue version...

Fatal, you can check out www.neogamez.net for most of the ROMs you need. And the Kawaks 1.46 loader will serve you very well.

Try the Search function here, you'll come up with something. Get on DC++ and you'll certainly find the ROMs. The ROMs are everywhere, just keep your eyes peeled. :lol:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

WTF is SVCC Blue Version?

Maybe its like Pokemon blue... :D

But I think he has the Plus version. I've never heard of the blue version...

Fatal, you can check out www.neogamez.net for most of the ROMs you need. And the Kawaks 1.46 loader will serve you very well.

Try the Search function here, you'll come up with something. Get on DC++ and you'll certainly find the ROMs. The ROMs are everywhere, just keep your eyes peeled. :lol:

the Blue version is a "bedroom" color hack of svcplus. does nothing other than make things blue.

and btw, the emus that does all-in-one are custom compiles of FBA (mslug5 with a special P1) and MAME. NRX cant emulate KOF2k3 (requires a separate NRX version that only has KOF2k3 in the gamelist. Nebula cant emulate KOF2k3 either, no fixes to that for now andi doubt you can find the ROMs you will need for Kawaks dev.

Edited by Xeon

The blue version is just a hack that changes all the fireballs to the color blue. AFAIK, those files don't have any viruses as my anti-virus software (Norton Anti-Virus 2004 w/ recent virus definitions) didn't detect any. You can find most of those roms from Dream Generation. Just click on the link that looks like the NeoRAGEx icon and from there, select ROMS or HACK ROMS. You'll find the blue version in the hacks section. Check the sticky at the top of the forum for the Kawaks w/ loader and I *think* there's a link to a site with the Nebula loader in FTP & Weblinks section.

OK I downloaded the hacked Kawaks emulator from the site Gryphonklaw posted, now I just need the roms. Oh and yes StriderSkorpion I went to the site you posted and found nothing of value (no roms).