Embarrasing Game Your Playing

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was into the pokemon craze myself for a while, started with Red and Blue. Then of course it started to get lame. Now i'm hooked on Yu Gi Oh!  :D

Pokemon gay

Yu Gay ho is gay too.

ANyway my most embarrassing game I play is DDR. I suck so much at it I make the game look bad. (I only play at the cades so I can show off my skill :o )

I was into the pokemon craze myself for a while, started with Red and Blue. Then of course it started to get lame. Now i'm hooked on Yu Gi Oh!  :D

Pokemon gay

Yu Gay ho is gay too.

ANyway my most embarrassing game I play is DDR. I suck so much at it I make the game look bad. (I only play at the cades so I can show off my skill :o )

Hey the pokemon games are actually good...they are fun to play on the go...especially when I just download them and flash them to my flash cart :lol:

Pokemon gay

Yu Gay ho is gay too.

The Pokemon concept was great. The show made it sh!t/

I bought Kingdom Hearts, which has a childish theme to it - nothing you'd expect from square, but i was an allright game i suppose... :D

"An alright game"? Wft is wrong with you? Kingdom Hearts is one of the best games Square has ever put out. :o

i was playing a x-box game at a friends house :ph34r: