Recycle Bin

Invision 2.0 has this by default. Where all deleted posts and topics get mved thered automatically instead of deleted. Whethere gamecop decides to use it if and when he upgrades to 2.0 is up to him.

Invision 2.0 has this by default. Where all deleted posts and topics get mved thered automatically instead of deleted. Whethere gamecop decides to use it if and when he upgrades to 2.0 is up to him.

didn't he already do that?

That is if it wasn't already lost to us forever. The crazyness that came for that guy/girl was pure laughter (at his/her stupidity) inducing madness. Of course, he/she was insulting everybody, inciting the flame war, even though it was pathetic (the insults). Cosplay and SF3 definitely would belong there too. I didn't even read all of the cosplay, but what I did was "classic."

/me points to the bottom of page "Not running Invision 2.0, say's 1.3!"

From what I've heard, switching to 2.0 will make skins from previous versions OBSOLETE as well as any mods you have done.

Kinda pisses me off, and I'm not switching my forums over to 2.0 any time soon.

Practically everything has to be re-done (The arcade won't work in 2.0, the guys @ IPBArcade have already said they are working on a version for 2.0, and I'll certainly wait for it and other mods to be updated before I switch)

Why must the IPB team utterly destroy how things work, with every new release of their forum software? Dolts.......

/me points to the bottom of page "Not running Invision 2.0, say's 1.3!"

From what I've heard, switching to 2.0 will make skins from previous versions OBSOLETE as well as any mods you have done.

Kinda pisses me off, and I'm not switching my forums over to 2.0 any time soon.

Practically everything has to be re-done (The arcade won't work in 2.0, the guys @ IPBArcade have already said they are working on a version for 2.0, and I'll certainly wait for it and other mods to be updated before I switch)

Why must the IPB team utterly destroy how things work, with every new release of their forum software? Dolts.......

actually most every mod is compatible with all versions of 1.x; especially 1.2 and 1.3 are fully compatible. Pretty much the only real incompatible things are skins from 1.1. 1.2 and 1.3 skins work perfect with each other.

But the reason previous stuff wont work with 2.0 is because 2.0 is a major release. Not some small.x release which only gives a few new features. Theres alot of rewritten code. To the normal people this wont go noticed much, except for the increased speed. But for a modder like me the code is alot better and modding it will be so much more easier now. Mods wont be a problems since Im very good with the invision code and any mod I can easily convert to work on 2.0.

BTW there will only be 2 more verisons of ibproarcade for invision 1.x.

Ill be releasing 2.5 soon (Im Elijah on the ibproarcade site) and my partner Chris will be doing 3.0 after that.

After 3.0 all future versions will be invision 2 only.