Kill Bill Vol. 2 Owned

Gryph

What would you rate Kill Bill Vol. 2?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And one more thing...ForceX. Why are you displaying an American flag behind Guile? He's American, but you're not.  hanginl "Australians, no matter how hard you try, you'll never be Americans." :P

lol, yeah.....

you know what Australians call "Cotton Candy"?

FAIRY FLOSS!!!!

who else would think of such a name........damn Aussies!

MUAHAHAAA

Edited by N3oGhost

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And one more thing...ForceX. Why are you displaying an American flag behind Guile? He's American, but you're not.  :lol: "Australians, no matter how hard you try, you'll never be Americans."   :lol:

lol, yeah.....

you know what Australians call "Cotton Candy"?

FAIRY FLOSS!!!!

who else would think of such a name........damn Aussies!

MUAHAHAAA

Muahahahahahaha! I didn't know that...hahaha. Fairy floss. Priceless.

And yes Prican, I too will be getting the Japanese for the color sequence of the massarce of Crazy 88. :lol:

And one more thing...ForceX. Why are you displaying an American flag behind Guile? He's American, but you're not.  :lol: "Australians, no matter how hard you try, you'll never be Americans."  :lol:

Its because I couldn't find a suitable Australian Flag...anyways, I rather have the New Zealand flag as that is where I was born and raised :lol:

kill bill vol 1 totally owns now my fav QT movie lots of action and a great story. dont waste a download go buy it ya cheap bastardos !!!!! or at least rent it. and yes i too will be buying the jap version to see the bloody massacre of the 88's i swear thats a crying freeman ripoff of some kind lol.

dont waste a download go buy it ya cheap bastardos !!!!! or at least rent it

Yes yes! You tell em solidius!

And now for something completely different. Did you know that Bastardo is actually a real last name? I was shocked when I saw this guy with that last name. It was the actor that played Luther in the Lands of Lore 2: Guardians of Destiny. I would hate to have that last name...Bastardo. Yeah, that's all I had to say about that. :)

This movie (and many others) deserve to be bought (or rented) legally.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Was hoping to rent this last night -- it was all rented out. :/ Go figure.

Well, hopefully there'll be some copies available tonight. (I haven't even seen the first one so...)

But what the hell is this I'm hearing that only the japanese ver. has X. Did we just get ripped off.... again. Damn censors.

Well, hopefully there'll be some copies available tonight. (I haven't even seen the first one so...)

But what the hell is this I'm hearing that only the japanese ver. has X. Did we just get ripped off.... again. Damn censors.

Was that at Blockbuster? I hope so so you can get the free rental. :)

That scene didn't pass the censors but QT did a very smart thing by making it black and white. It added a sort of artistic panache to that sequence. So its a win win situation, he can keep the scene in the movie for us and it even looks cool.

Was that at Blockbuster? I hope so so you can get the free rental. ;)

That scene didn't pass the censors but QT did a very smart thing by making it black and white. It added a sort of artistic panache to that sequence. So its a win win situation, he can keep the scene in the movie for us and it even looks cool.

Yup, it was Blockbuster. But I usually don't mind paying for rentals -- as long as the movie looks promising, and especially if it turns out to be a good movie.

Back to the topic: so it's in black and white, but on the DVD, is the original scene availabe for viewing in the special features or whatnot? I'm guessing not. :D Why can't people just accept the original for what it is instead of trying to water things down for the easily paranoid Western societies?