Halo 2 !

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Halo...but I don't see why everyone likes it so much.

Can someone enlighten me?

No, no one can enlighten you because Halo sucks. Its boring and very unfun. If only Microsoft had not bought Bungie, then we might have seen a good Halo on the PC before the XBOX.

I have Halo...but I don't see why everyone likes it so much.

Can someone enlighten me?

No, no one can enlighten you because Halo sucks. Its boring and very unfun. If only Microsoft had not bought Bungie, then we might have seen a good Halo on the PC before the XBOX.

Very true. M$ really ruined it for us PC gamers...

What if your both a pc gamer and a console gamer huh? Sure Halo went to the pc, but my favorite game (Half-life) went to the Ps2. Kind of like a reverse huh?

That's called a port. Half Life was made for the PC first, and was released on the PC first. Halo, on the other hand, started out as PC (Mac) game and was then stripped to fit the console.

What if your both a pc gamer and a console gamer huh? Sure Halo went to the pc, but my favorite game (Half-life) went to the Ps2. Kind of like a reverse huh?

That's called a port. Half Life was made for the PC first, and was released on the PC first. Halo, on the other hand, started out as PC (Mac) game and was then stripped to fit the console.

Yeah I know, but it's kind of weird that those two games are actually rivals with each other and they were made for different systems.

Halo doesnt compare to other FPS. The only 2 FPS that were ever rivals were Quake III Arena and Unreal Tournament. Now though, we are coming up on Doom III and Half-Life 2 as rivals. But in no way did Halo ever stand a chance against other ::greater:: FPS.

i think half life is gonna be ported to xbox as well ( i think ) halo is friggin sweet its just simply fun ( espcially modding it ) watch halo 2 is gonna be the best

im also keeping a eye on advent rising and chronicles of riddick

edit: half-life 2 will be on xbox

Edited by madienmasher

Given more time, Bungie could of made it a great game. They give you 8 months to finish your game or don't release at all. What you choose? Stupid Microsoft.