Halo 2 !

go over to BUNGIE where they have just relaunched there Halo2 website. You can download a film of the first level and intro sequences plus a making of documentary. Beware they are big files 150mb but well worthit. Halo 2 is gonna be amazing!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say i am a big fan of halo :--[

Wile i do belive its very playabile, it just doesent quite cut it anymore for me, well i am been a little negative as i have not downloaded the 150 meg video lol.

I will wait and play [see]

I love Halo and think that it is truely one of the best games ever made. Nearly every FPS since has taken elements of it but never come close to bettering it. ( if bettering is a word) lol). I believe that if it was not for Halo the Xbox would never have survived. I know that it is the only reason i originally purchased one.

Actually, it took nearly everything from past FPS, wrapped it up in a less then stellar package, and dumb people bought it.

Try Unreal Tournament 2004, there is your better game.

I believe that if it was not for Halo the Xbox would never have survived. I know that it is the only reason i originally purchased one.

You're right, the X-Box would not have survived. You should have upgraded (do you need to?) your PC because that's where FPS belong. See, even a crappy port of Halo came to the PC.

Edited by Gouken

That kinda harsh stating that people who like Halo are dumb. The problem that i find with the like of UT and Quake etc is that the pace of the game is unrealistic. The movement of your character is too super human.

That kinda harsh stating that people who like Halo are dumb. The problem that i find with the like of UT and Quake etc is that the pace of the game is unrealistic. The movement of your character is too super human.

Very true. But for sheer fun factor, graphics, damn near everything except realism, UT2K4 beat's Halo in every catagory, and PC FPS just keep getting better and better.

I just can never get used to the whole mouse and keyboard thing. I guess i'm a console gamer at heart.

I only use my pc for emulation and playing emu's online!

FPS are meant to be played with a mouse and keyboard. Once you get the feel of it, you'll understand that a controller just can't measure up to the speed of a mouse and keyboard. I'd pick any console gamer apart if they had a controller and I have my good ol' mouse and keyboard.

Edited by Gouken

ok,ok, ok. We could argue this all day long lets just agree to disagree, shake hands and get on.

People have their opinions. I haven't played Halo for more than 2 minutes and I don't own an X-BOX...But that doesn't mean I don't like Halo.

I'm sure Halo 2 will be worth the wait.