Too Much For Nintendo These Days

lancerx

Hardcore gamers are what give games thier perspective. I'm some what of a "good gamer" where im hardcore in some areas but not all. Sounds alot like an XXX movie but lets just forget i mentioned that.

And k'dash, WT flock? Computer chair couch potato? Thats just a flocking expression! Not everybody uses a computer chair, some people actually have a couch in front of thier computer, and lets say if one where to have a good video card then they could possibly hook up a TV monitor to thier umm...computer thingy(forgot name) but only a harcore gamer would know this :lol:

I did that once, Hooked my comp to my tv and watched some movies and played some SNK vs CAPCOM Chaos.

Yes I am aware that some use a couch, my friend uses his bed. When I said "Computer chair couch potato," since the majority of the god forsaken world uses chairs, it would be work. Hell if it doesn't apply to you, at least it gets across.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardcore gamers are what give games thier perspective. I'm some what of a "good gamer" where im hardcore in some areas but not all. Sounds alot like an XXX movie but lets just forget i mentioned that.

And k'dash, WT flock? Computer chair couch potato? Thats just a flocking expression! Not everybody uses a computer chair, some people actually have a couch in front of thier computer, and lets say if one where to have a good video card then they could possibly hook up a TV monitor to thier umm...computer thingy(forgot name) but only a harcore gamer would know this :lol:

I did that once, Hooked my comp to my tv and watched some movies and played some SNK vs CAPCOM Chaos.

Yes I am aware that some use a couch, my friend uses his bed. When I said "Computer chair couch potato," since the majority of the god forsaken world uses chairs, it would be work. Hell if it doesn't apply to you, at least it gets across.

Well bushes messages also get across, but it takes a flocking group of scientist to decode that crap, kind of like what you said. *decoder on stand by*

It´s true that pc gaming can be better than consoles but i prefer consoles because i can lay in my bed with a 32¨ tv, 6.1 surround and feel my self more confortable than behind a pc, when i say that pc gaming is better is just cause you just can upgrade ur video card a have a great looking game but i´m not willing to spend such money for a game, then have tol buy some another new card because of a new game, besides, playing console online is becoming popular is just matter of time.

You're a lamer if all you own is a mouse and keyboard, and you call yourself a gamer.

If it's not FPS or something that controls well with kb/mouse.........I own 4 gamepads for PC, as well as have a PSX/N64 adapter.

What! Who you calling a lamer!? I own a Sidewinder for my PC!

You're a lamer if all you own is a mouse and keyboard, and you call yourself a gamer.

If it's not FPS or something that controls well with kb/mouse.........I own 4 gamepads for PC, as well as have a PSX/N64 adapter.

That statement is false anyways :lol:

If a guy on a keyboard can beat a guy on a joystick easily with no macros nor cheats nor rapid fire (joystick has those), yeah it explains kinda lot. If you think about it, all games are getting the same and meeeeeeh.

But then again thats only 2d games since you can't play 3d stuff with a PC thats on a console. But don't you think going outside and actually getting the stuffing beat out of you is better than playing NFL gameday?

Theres a reality out there. Make it real. (By that I don't mean FPS and GTA :lol:)

actually you seem to be missing the DVD playback options in a developers point of view, it IS very important. It allows developers to put standard DVD format video on games with extreme ease, very high quality too

Although they should all use DivX, there are a bunch of games that use DivX already (psst, look on the back of your THPS4 box) Its the same quality and alot smaller (if you know anything about how to encode it properley)

But anyway, This just isnt fair, The Gamecube should be suceeding over everything else in my opinion, Nintendo brought gaming to the US (or at least made it a mainstream hobby)

The NES ruled, The SNES ruled, I even think the N64 ruled, id play my N64 over my PSX anyday. The gamecube rules too, only problem is lack of games!! The games it has are great! (speciallu the sega ones :lol: )

bah, I hope their next system completly dominates everything else by like 30 million system sales at least, They need some gory games and some "kiddy" games at launch, and they need to keep that up.

Just becuase its gory and has sexuallity doesnt make it good, but i gues if it pleases the morons out their they will buy it therefor raising sales

That's the "best" excuse I've heard so far. I have two.

I have the best pad ever!!

The Logitech Wingman Rumblepad, its really nice

I also have the Sidewinder...the really crap one, 4 buttons, D bad, and 2 shoulder buttons (although their actually triggers), Its great for SNES emulation!!

and another pad is my CH Gamepad, its real old, but is a perfect copy of a Genesis controller (cept it has shoulder buttons which i use for Mode and Start when im not using my Logitch, which i almost always use anyway)

I have teh Saitek X46 and the Saitek Cyborg Gold too for sticks

and i have a PSX-USB adaptor

I have some more crap too but im too lazy to type it

well i for one didn't like n64 much at all in fact i never bought it since ps1 had plenty of quality games over n64 (tho goldeneye rocked in multiplayer :lol: ).

someone commented saying the nintendo being kiddy was bullsh*t, well even nintendo themselves said the n64 was towards kids as other consoles featured more mature games like re 1-3, tomb raider 1-4 and so on. it was late in n64's life that games featured mature themes (blood and such).

gc on the other hand has changed nintendo's image by allowing more mature games (re series for exmaple) and i for one was shocked they even allowed bmx-xxx (lame game but still the point that it has XXX).

most ppl i know that own a gc barely play it since they bought it for certain games (re series) and if i were to get one it will be the same for me.

I have the best pad ever!!

The Logitech Wingman Rumblepad, its really nice

I also have the Sidewinder...the really crap one, 4 buttons, D bad, and 2 shoulder buttons (although their actually triggers), Its great for SNES emulation!!

and another pad is my CH Gamepad, its real old, but is a perfect copy of a Genesis controller (cept it has shoulder buttons which i use for Mode and Start when im not using my Logitch, which i almost always use anyway)

I have teh Saitek X46 and the Saitek Cyborg Gold too for sticks

and i have a PSX-USB adaptor

I have some more crap too but im too lazy to type it

Damn...that's a shitload of extra controllers. :lol:

I just made do with my mouse, keyboard, Sidewinder, and a $5 2 button joystick for old ass flight sims (LHX Attack Chopper).