$0.99 Blockbuster Rental Coupon

Alpha

Maybe if you show it to an incompetant clerk it might work. I'm going to give it a try. Damn! I don't have a good printer...

I wonder if they actually swipe the thing through the machine or just look at it. I've never used a coupon at Blockbuster. This is worth looking into.

While youre at it, make the price lower with photo shop :D

Definately the discount will pop up on the register. I'm just wondering about the expiration date. <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">

imagine if you made about 50 copies and you kept going in with them, hahaha think they'd think somethings fishy??? :lol:

Are the people at Blockbuster really that smart to notice anything? <_>

imagine if you made about 50 copies and you kept going in with them, hahaha think they'd think somethings fishy??? :lol:

Are the people at Blockbuster really that smart to notice anything? <_<

Hell no, they charged me wrong once, and I told them to fix it. Took me a while, but I mentioned it was a cheap day.

Anyways, most of the people at the counters are as dense as a Tree in the middle of forest.

imagine if you made about 50 copies and you kept going in with them, hahaha think they'd think somethings fishy??? :D

Are the people at Blockbuster really that smart to notice anything? <_<

Nope. That's why the work at Blockbuster. :lol:

Check it out: http://a948.g.akamai.net/f/948/166/1h/bloc...ages/coupon.gif

PS: Is it possible to photoshop that coupon and put the expiration date to let's say next month? Or does it not ring it up after that date? :lol:

funny thing is that last week they sent me a 25$ gift card for no apparent reason

Gotta love it when you get free stuff for doing nothing