Most Influental Co. Of All Time...

What Co. Has Had The Most Influence?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I believe that SEGA is the most influental Co. of all time.

1. Genesis. It was the Nintendo-killer. Before this, Nintendo seemed to be invincible with its NES. Genesis was more than on par with Nintendo's SNES, but even better. The rivalry was one of the greatest, and is, console wars ever.

2. Games. Tell me Outrun, Space Harrier, Jet Grind Radio, Sonic the Hedgehog, Rez, Virtua Fighter, Alex Kidd, NiGHTS, The House of the Dead, Virtua Cop, Shenmue, Streets Of Rage, Sega Sports 2K Series, or Virtual On weren't influental. I would call you a damn dirty liar.

3. Dreamcast. First TRULY dedicated online features in a console. Stepping stones for new online consoles

4. Sega Saturn. Only one with testicular fortitude to combat Sony's little Bit¢h, Playstation. Nintendo's N64 was just there; it never really competed with Sony.

5. Dreamcast. I reiterate to emphisize my point 3. :lol:

Anon.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for Nintendo because they have made it this far even with tho the N64 and GC weren't doing so good....and I respect them for that...also the NES was the first system to actually get me hooked on videogames...

I also vote for Sega because the famous Sega vs Nintendo wars made the industry what it is today....

I voted for Konami, just cause they made "Snatcher" that game was awesome!

Oh, and Metal Gear Solid 1,2,3 and a whole bunch of really cool arcade games, like one of the ninja turtles' games etc...

I would say Nintendo because they truly brought games into the mainstream market.

But I should have voted for Atari because technically, they are the most influential since you know, they did make the Atari 2600 which is the first popular console.

Atari is my vote. can't deny what they have done and the amount of classic titles it had for a 4-bit system (2600).

man i still remember as i kid playing pitfall, donkey kong, basketball, combat and many, many others.

its cuz of atari that sega and nintendo got into the console biz and i thank them for that :blink:

it has to be nintendo. for us old timers who have owned ataris back in the day, i would say atari. but to sum it all up, nintendo..we cant forget that lil short dude in red overalls. ( for those who are kind of :D its mario ) (^_-)