Most Influental Co. Of All Time...

What Co. Has Had The Most Influence?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

EA has no rights to be there, their games are based off companies they've bought and placed under the EA banner. Westwood (Pioneered RTS games WAY BEFORE Blizzard enter the picture with StarCraft. RED ALERT FOREVER!). i.d. with their Wolfenstine3D :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EA has no rights to be there, their games are based off companies they've bought and placed under the EA banner. Westwood (Pioneered RTS games WAY BEFORE Blizzard enter the picture with StarCraft. RED ALERT FOREVER!). i.d. with their Wolfenstine3D B)

Blizzard entered the picture with Warcraft: Orc and Humans which came out a year before Command and Conquer. I own the Warcraft Battle Chest and Command and Conquer (Yes, I bought them. :D)

And Red Alert came after Command and Conquer 1. And I can say that hardest expansion pack ever is the Command and Conquer: Covert Operations one. God that was hard!!

But Westwood made Dune II, the first famous RTS. But Warcraft made RTS really famous and actually good.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Too bad Westwood died when EA bought them :D

C&C: Tiberian Dawn(Date: 1995-1997 war) is the Sequal to Red Alert(World War 2)

BAH I hate xp, I want to play them again.

EA has no rights to be there, their games are based off companies they've bought and placed under the EA banner. Westwood (Pioneered RTS games WAY BEFORE Blizzard enter the picture with StarCraft. RED ALERT FOREVER!). i.d. with their Wolfenstine3D :D

EA Sports shouldn't be there...just the good old Electronic Arts of the EGA era.

Edited by Agozer

C&C: Tiberian Dawn(Date: 1995-1997 war) is the Sequal to Red Alert(World War 2)

Huh? Are you debating the fact that Red Alert came after Command and Conquer?

Command and Conquer came out in 1994. Red Alert came out after the Windows 95 version of Command and Conquer was released. It doesn't matter what the time period of the war is, the game came out later.

Total War:Rome came out after Total War:Shogun but Roman battle took place way before Shogun...

I'm confused...maybe I'm wrong.

EA Sports shouldn't be there...just the good old Electronic Arts of the EGA era.

Yeah, LHX Attack Chopper is still my favorite flight sim. That game was awesome!

Stop bickering over such trivial things.

It's not trivial at all, we're discussing who is the true pioneer of RTS genre which should be on this list instead of Ubisoft, Sony, or Namco. Those companies didn't pioneer anything. Well Sony did the Playstation...but Namco and Ubisoft have no reason being on that list.

Can someone tell me what Namco and Ubisoft have done to warrant their appearance on this list?

Namco for bringing a VF alternative? Ubisoft because Splinter Cell sucks?

Note: Ubisoft montreal owns all other Ubisofts

Edited by K`dash

Namco for bringing a VF alternative? Ubisoft because Splinter Cell sucks?

Note: Ubisoft montreal owns all other Ubisofts

Well, bringing an alternative to a game isn't very influental or important. Namco has no place on this list. I spit on Namco (well when its one this list). :D